1

I felt the cold air on me as I stepped out of the safety of my home into the cold dark world.

Wrong, it was all wrong. I shouldn't be here, I don't belong here, I don't deserve here, I really don't.

I picked up a dead flower when I felt someone tap me on the back, I jumped dropping the remains of the flower, poor thing.

"Calvin?" I looked over, it was Niall. "Oh...hey Niall," I murmured looking down.

"Calvin why weren't you at school today?" I went silent, the cuts on my wrists, my parents kept me home today because of them.

I must be psycho, only psychos would put a blade to there skin and physically harm themselves.

I laughed lightly, "I just wasn't feeling well." I responded casually, He nodded.

"Hey Niall would you like to hang out today?" I asked blushing slightly, he nodded.

"Yeah sure," he responded glancing around. "But first I just have to make sure none of my friends are around, if they saw me talking to you..." He laughed lightly.

I slowly nodded, 'ugh why the fuck does he always have to bring up those fucking dicks-'

My thoughts were interrupted by Niall turning and walking off. "Um...Bye?" He nodded a 'bye' and continued walking off.

'The fuck was that?' I thought to myself before stepping back slowly then walking back into my house.

I leaned against the wall, pulling off my slightly big sweatshirt. Then I sat on my bed laying my head down, slumber.

A/N:HEY GUYS! Sorry for that super boring first chapter, it was just introducing Calvin, the next few chapters should be MUCH more sad- INTERESTING.