prologue

it's been fifteen minutes since the lunch bell rang and yet jungkook is still inside the room his last class before lunch took place.

with a big hair clip on his head, keeping his bangs away from his dark violet hair, he runs his eyes on his sketchbook, the eraser of his pencil in between his lips.

after a few seconds, he started flicking his wrist here and there and making smudges, adding shadows and effects. once done, he holds the sketchbook in front of him.

there's one word in his mind as he looked at it with a smile.

masterpiece.

a living masterpiece.

the boy in the drawing has blonde hair, is wearing a black shirt, and is looking at his right with a straight face. whoever looks at the drawing would just praise the drawing because of how it was drawn. but for jungkook, it's different.

jungkook draws the boy not to be have his drawing skills praised, but to show people how beautiful the muse of his drawing is.

"jungkook!"

he looked at the doorway and saw taehyung standing there, with a frown on his face. his bestfriend looked around and saw that no one's around so he walked in and stood behind jungkook.

"whoa, you drew yoongi-hyung again."

yes, jungkook drew min yoongi. let's just say that he has a crush on him, but jungkook wouldnt want the older to know because jungkook is gay while yoongi... well, he's straight. at least that's what jungkook said.

jungkook jumped in his seat and clamped a hand over tae's mouth. "not so loud!"

tae removed his hand and rolled his eyes and gestured around him. "who? the chairs and the freaking blackboard? hello, if you didnt hear, the bell rang like twenty minutes ago..."

jungkook sighed and closed his sketchbook and put it inside his bag. "i know, dont try sounding so smart."

"you know, why dont you just confess your feelings to hyung?"

jungkook closed his eyes. "i dont wa—"

"—to be rejected because it would be embarrassing and hyung is not gay. got it." tae cut him off and said the rest of the sentence like he always does, having it memorized since jungkook says it every single day.

ever since jungkook watched this basketball game of yoongi, he grew fond of the older and grew feelings for him. however, since he's afraid of rejections and being judged because he's gay (only his parents and tae know), he keeps everything in him.

whenever he feels like his feelings feel like bursting, he pours it out through painting or drawing, thus why he was sketching yoongi awhile ago.

"whatever. let's just go and eat lunch before our next class." they both walked out of the room and to the cafeteria.

once inside, not much a surpise, same old scene. the students who belong to the category of the queens, kings, princesses, and princes are all seated in the middle of the room, and of course, the first person jungkook spotted is yoongi.

min yoongi is the school team's captain ball, a school officer, and the head photographer of the journalism club. he's friends with the school's most intelligent student, kim namjoon, and the school's heartthrob, kim seokjin. even though they're pretty popular, they dont interact much with the other groups, they prefer being in a small group, which is one of the things jungkook is grateful for. at least the queenkas wouldnt be able to make him fall for them.

'well, if the queenkas cant, then so am i, what do i expect.' he thought and sat on an empty table and set their trays on the table.

the whole time the two were eating, jungkook is just staring at yoongi the whole time, as if watching him eat and talk to his friends is such a fascinating view. tae followed his gaze and found out that he's looking at yoongi. what else is new.

as if remembering something, tae quickly nudged jungkook, shaking his shoulders violently. jungkook turned to his friend with a glare but asked why anyway.

"you like hyung right?" tae asked, a grin plastered on his face.

jungkook blushed but slowly nodded. "y-yes. wae?"

taehyung's grin grew wider. he inched closer to jungkook and grabbed his friend's arm, forcing jungkook to lean closer to the older.

"do you know this thing called 'fourteen days'?"

jungkook shook his head, making tae giggle a little and his grin wider (if thats even possible).

"it's a silly belief that if you make your crush's picture your wallpaper for two weeks without anyone seeing it,

on the fifteenth day,

you'll end up with that person."

"what do you say, jeon jungkook?" tae asked.

"are you game?"

×××

this is so lame but i wanna finish this now so i could start the real thing so...

anyways, here's another yoonkook ff for y'all ♡

to all my readers from insomnia, thank u for all the support and for reading this too ♡

and to all the new readers, welcome ♡ i hope we can be friends~

keep spreading the yoonkook love,

-nikki ♡