day four ♡

4) constantly leave notes in his or her locker

×××××××

taehyung dropped his books all over the floor once he got inside the library, his arms collapsing because of the weight. he sighed, picked the books up and quickly scrambled away and went to find his friend.

jungkook called up tae last night, feeling confused. he has a lot of things in his mind that demands an answer right away, but he figured out it would be easier to let out if he talks to his bestfriend in person, thus why taehyung ran to the library after his class before lunch break.

knowing that jungkook wouldnt want to leave the library for lunch, he thought of packing food for the both of them. just to be ready.

he saw jungkook slumped on one of the brown couches in the deeper part of the library, where most of the dusty and old books are arranged. he stooped down at his friend's level and raised his brow when he saw jungkook's eye bags.

"what happened?" tae said in a soft tone, setting down his backpack and books on the coffee table before he sat beside the sullen boy.

jungkook sniffed and wiped his nose with a tissue. "h-hyung..."

tae's eyes widened. "he found out?!" he screeched, earning him a few shushes and glares from the other students in the library.

"ani..." jungkook sniffed. "h-he's... he's g-gay..."

"aiyaa jinjja?! that's good news then! wait, why are you crying?" taehyung stopped with his little celebration when he saw jungkook burst into tears.

"open y-your twitter for m-me..."

even if he wants to ask why, tae just obliged and pulled out his phone and opened his twitter.

"go to h-hyung's profile."

after typing in yoongi's username, taehyung scanned through the tweets and saw the exact tweet jungkook had seen last night. taehyung had to bite his lip so hard to prevent himself from squealing.

"he is so gay! i bet he's talking about you here!"

jungkook glared up at his bestfriend and angrily snatched the phone from him. "me? talking about me?! then who is this?!"

taehyung's eyes widened once again as he saw yoongi's icon. it was blurry and pixelated, but even so, anybody who sees it can clearly make out that it's a boy, but it's not yoongi himself.

"h-he looks familiar tho..."

jungkook's heart ached. if tae finds the boy familiar, then it's someone from their school, then?

"aww, jungkook-ah..." tae cooed and hugged his friend, massaging his arms. jungkook quietly cried in his arms, feeling thankful for having taehyung even though he's mostly an embarrassment and a handful. who else would be there for him anyway?

they both pulled away, silence enveloping them. all they could hear is the little sniffles jungkook makes now and then. taehyung thought of something and quickly grabbed his bag.

once he got it, he put the neon yellow thing in front of jungkook's face, a grin plastered on his face. jungkook looked up and sniffled before asking what it is for.

"it's for your fourth day, remember? you need to leave notes for hyung." tae said with a wide smile, his eyebrows wiggling.

jungkook sighed and pushed the post-it pad away from his face. "hyung likes someone else already, what's the point of all these? and besides, it'll be disrespectful if we still continue this..."

the older snorted and pushed the pad and ballpen to him. "blah blah, stop dallying and write a love letter!"

seeing that he cant do anything to escape this, he sighed and grabbed the pad and pen, making tae cheer. he exhaled and wrote something short.

hello :)

tae frowned. "too plain. write something that would make him smile."

jungkook rolled his eyes but obliged nonetheless. he peeled off the first one and crumpled it before writing another one.

hello :) hope you'll have a great day~

"at least put a pseudo name or something." tae said with a pout.

the younger just sighed and wrote sloppily at the bottom of the paper and shoved it to his bestfriend's face.

hello :) hope you'll have a great day~
-seagulljk

tae clapped and quickly pulled his friend up. "now while they're eating, let's go put that in his locker! kaja!!!"

without even giving jungkook a second to realize what he just said, tae dragged the poor boy with him and they ran down the halls until they got to the hallway where yoongi's locker is. after making sure that the coast is clear, tae dragged jungkook to the locker and pointed to it.

"go insert it already!" he said with such glee and excitement.

"geez okay, calm down." jungkook rolled his eyes before nervously inserting the paper in between the locker door.

×××

day four and we've reached 100+ reads, thank you ♡

im trying to keep my a/n to a minimum bc u guys might think im such a bother so—