Chapter 12

CHAPTER 12!

YAY

CANT BELIEVE I GOT THIS FAR INTO THIS BOOK!

IM SO HAPPY!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!

Thank you alll sooo much for voting and comment

COME ON..

VOTE..you know you want too :)))

And

COMMENT PLEASE

Oh and if you love this story...FAN ME!

EECCKK

THANK YOU

Dont realize how much this means to me! :D

-Elyse

__________________________________

**Don’t have to read, if you don’t like gruesome things... WARNING***

*** Wait till I message you so you can read without this scene***

“Fight,” he commanded as the cage open and I gulped, stepping out, hearing the crowd cheer, sending a chill down my spine. Why would people want to watch other people fight to death?

            Yes, you heard me right. To death. Meaning one had to die for the other one to win.  Sounds great, doesn’t it?

            I looked over, hearing something growl and I looked over, my blood freezing at the sight. “Well, we have a new challenge for tonight. You all remember Logan. She's going to stay human for this part, though she doesn’t have a choice,” the ceiling blared from the microphones.

            “Crap,” I whispered as I stared at the gigantic wolf with little, blood thirsty, glowing, red eyes glaring at me. “I am stupid.”

            “Game on.”

            He lunged at me, grabbing my leg and flew me to the ground, screaming as I felt something warm go into my veins. I shook my head, sitting up as he came after me, opening his mouth and lunged at me.

            I punched him, sending my hand down his mouth. Before he could do anything about it, I shoved my hand more down his throat, feeling his teeth against my arm. I felt and heard him choke as I grabbed something in his throat and I heard him shaking trying to get me out but my eyes were closed.

            His teeth sank into my arm and I screamed but held my hand on the slimy thing I had in my hand, not letting go, blood oozing out of his mouth. Not knowing if it was mine or his. I got up, bending down, ignoring the pain shooting in my leg and kicked him in the stomach, hearing him whimper as I got a tight enough grip on the thing and yanked it out of his throat, hearing something crack and blood squirt as I yanked my hand out of his mouth, dropping the thing as I heard him go to the floor, howling and whimpering in pain, blood pouring out of his mouth.

            I looked at him, wishing I didn’t as I say his eyes roll back and whimper one last time. He was dead. I had won this fight.

***Okay, it’s okay to read from now on. ***

            I looked at my dried up bloody arm, wincing from the scene. I was healed by now but the pain inside my chest wouldn’t go away. I killed that person. I ripped his throat out from the inside out. I shivered, feeling weasy from the memory.

            I remember what happened after it. They told everyone I won as I was puking up my guts on the floor, my stomach twisting from the smell and the looks of what I just did.

            I shook my head; no I had to get this out of my head. I didn’t need to remember that. I had to, I had to kill him or I would be dead, I told myself but I could never believe it. I killed a werewolf.

            “Maybe he was a rouge,” I whispered to myself, tears sliding down as I leaned my head against the cold, cement wall. “Maybe it was good that I killed him.”

            “Logan, you did well,” Leader said and I looked up, growling at him as he just chuckled.

            “You’re a disgusting, horrible man,” I growled.

            “But I wasn’t the one who ripped out someone’s throat,” he said, chuckling at the thought as my voice was caught in my throat. He was right.

            I closed my eyes, holding up the tears that threatened. He was the one that was right; I was the disgusting, horrible person.

***

            I laid down, smiling as I felt the warm grass underneath me. I stared at up a the light blue sky with the clouds. I smiled, remembering when I called them cotton candy clouds. I felt someone laid down next to me, wrapping their warm, strong protective arms around me, tingles flowing everywhere he touched me.

            “Beautiful, aren’t they Derek?” I asked, resting my head on his chest as he kissed my hair.

            “Not as beautiful as you,” he whispered and I blushed, looking up into his eyes and smiled.

            “Thank you,” I whispered as he grabbing my waist, flipping my over and I yelped as he grinned. “Well if you wanted to be on top, just tell my next time,” I joked and he chuckled, leaning down and kissed my jaw and I sucked in my breathing. I pulled his head, toward my lips and smashed my lips to his, sparks flying through me. “I love you Derek.”

            I gasped, breathing in air as I looked around, seeing myself still in the cage. I’ve been here for a month now. I don’t know the exact date but I know what my body tell me, it’s been a month. It’s now some day in July.

            “Oh please, someone get me out of here,” I whispered.

Derek’s POV

            “Sorry I'm late,” I whispered as I sat down for dinner, nodding, telling people it was okay to eat and they all nodded back to me before starting to eat. I looked at me food, suddenly not feeling hungry but I knew I had to. I had to act strong around my pack; they couldn’t know I was weak. We couldn’t have a weak alpha.

            Every part of me wanting Logan in my arms, a month ago, the last time I saw her, my wolf was screaming at her to claim her. He missed her so much. We both did. I wish I could take away everything mean I did to her but it was too late, she was gone.

            I would never get her back.

            She was gone forever. Ever.

            Honestly, even though I'm an alpha. I have no clue what I'm going to do about this. I want her back so bad but I don’t know how.

______________________________________

Derek's POV and Logan's POV!

DUN..DUN....DUN

What do you think will happen next?

So what did you think?

Vote

and

COMMENT

please :D

Thank you

sooo much!

Fan me!

-Elyse <3

:D