The late late show

"Is this good enough Zac ?" Amelia twirled in front of him, it was the next day and she was getting ready to go in to the TV studio to be on 'The late late show', she had picked a simple but pretty blue dress.

He looked at her and smiled. "You look amazing darling, you are going to be a smash, I know that".

"How much should I do about hair and make-up ? I never done something like this before". She looked uncertain.

He snaked his arms around her and kissed her softly. "Don't worry baby, they will take care of that on set".

"I am just so nervous babe, I am afraid I say something really stupid". She snuggled into him.

He stroked her hair and said calmly. "Just be yourself, everyone will love you and now you know Chris and Tom, so you are not alone".

"I love you Zac". She looked up into his eyes and thought what on earth she had done to deserve him.

His face lighted up in the most amazing smile and his fingers gently stroked her cheek. "And I love you, more than anything".

"Oh by the way, what do I say if he asks about us ?" She knew the rumours about them were getting stronger and she wouldn't risk saying something wrong.

He bit his lips, looking thoughtful. "It is up to you darling, I am nothing but proud to be with you, so for my sake you can just tell the truth".

"Let's see if to topic comes up and what feels like the right thing to say if it is". She kissed him lovingly.

It had been hard convincing Zac to stay at home and not go with her to the studio, but she knew there would be a lot of people because Chris and Tom was there.

————————————————————————————————————-

She was waiting in the back while James Corden was talking with Chris and Tom, when she was called in, she tried to smile and look happy as she walked down to the couch.

"Welcome to the show Amelia". James smiled and hugged her friendly, she had met him shortly when she arrived and he seemed really nice.

She smiled, he had a calming effect on her as he seemed relaxed and friendly. "Well thank you James and please call me Ami".

"Okay Ami then, say hello to Tom and Chris". He gestured towards them and they both got up and hugged Amelia like old friends.

James looked at them with surprise and said in a lightly teasing voice. "Well you look like you already know one another ?"

"We actually had the pleasure of having dinner at Ami's place last night, so yes you are right James". Tom answered with a grin.

James looked secretive. "Okay Ami, then I have to ask, because I am thinking that you didn't just randomly picked up those two on the streets and took them home with you ?"

"Well actually James, they looked so hungry and I kind of felt sorry for them so I did". She said looking all innocent and everyone laughed, she started to feel comfortable.

James finally stopped laughing. "I kind of heard some rumours about a certain leading man, that you are singing a duet with and whom I happen to know are good friends with those scoundrels".

"James haven't your mother told you not to listen to rumours ?" Chris leaned forward looking at him with a smirk.

He shook his head. "She tried, but it didn't work. So Ami let me hear, are those rumours true ? Are you and Zachary together ?"

"Can you keep a big secret James ? Yes I guess you can say we are". She couldn't help but smile and blush a bit.

Tom rolled his eyes. "Believe me James, those two are so damn sweet together, I still have a toothache from spending last night with them, watching them all smooching up".

"Behave brother, no actually they are really perfect together". Chris had slapped Tom on the shoulder and was smiling at Amelia.

James made a small 'oh soo cute' sound and then asked. "Let me hear then, how long have you known each other ?"

"Well we actually met in Copenhagen when he was there on vacation, that is wow 9 months ago, and we kind of dated a bit. That was before I got my record deal, but he had to go back home and the distance was to much". She told, not the full truth,but that was to personal. "And then we met again about a month ago when I came here to do the song and well we have been dating for 3 weeks now, so still kind of new".

James put a hand on his chest. "That sounds like destiny to me, you two are meant for each other I would say".

"I am certainly thankful to have met him, he is truly special to me". She bit her lip blushing and everyone uhh'ed and aah'ed.

Then it was time for her to sing, and she sang one of her own songs, after all three of them praised her, telling her she had a beautiful voice and Amelia didn't know what to do with herself.