Realization Part 2 (Jay's POV)

Well here is next part, I have horrible patience, so I'm going to scrap the whole vote thing. Lol but still vote please.

-.-.-.-

"ALRIGHT see all you dude in the next video, and remember, tell a friend today that Jay from the Kubz Scouts is THAT DUDE!" I say as I finish up my latest episode of Yandere Simulator. I then go to the video where I imitated Yandere Dev, to find that Yandere Dev has commented on my video. I quickly read it and find myself smiling.

'Why am I smiling?' I ask myself. I just shake it off and continue reading the comments.

Most of the comments say something about shipping us together, and I find myself blushing now.

"What is wrong with me?" I ask aloud, putting my hands through my hair.

Lately I've been under a lot of stress, my girlfriend broke up with me, and I have to keep up with my videos.

Taking a deep breath, in and out, I calm down my nerves. I try to shake it off again, but this one stays.

Eventually, I find myself watching Yandere Dev's videos, just admiring his voice. His smooth, silky, sexy voice. My eyes widen.

'What am I thinking?' I put my right hand through my hair, again. Now this I can't shove aside. I look at the time, to see it is 11:21 pm. Looking back at the video playing, his deep, yet soft voice filling my head. I end up getting absorbed into the content again, this time not bothering to question my thoughts. It's too late for that, and my brain would probably explode from the effort.

-•—•- 30 minutes later -•—•-

I yawn, and look at the time to see it is 12:01 am.

'I should probably get some sleep before tomorrow,' I think right before getting up out of my chair. I strip out of my cloths and go into my bed just in boxers.

The warm duvet covers me, and I rest my head on the pillow. I give into sleep's beckoning arms and fall into dreamland.

That night I dreamt of Yandere Dev's voice whispering sweet nothings into my ear.

-.-.-.-.-

Okay! Comment, vote, and see you all you dudes in the next chapter.

I don't own the characters.