Very Bad Day

"Good mornin come eat your breakfast" Mom said but nobody came to the table. "Hey do you heard me?" "Yes, mom just a few minutes!" My sister talked back. And then I found her combing her hair and tongue twisting. You know, she's the best in Peter Pan in school and everybody likes her. "Can I be the next one to use the mirror?" "Oh sure. But can you wait pls?" she said irritably. I didn't talked back and then when she left I look for the hair drier to melt the bubblegum on my hair but it didn't worked so I had nothing to do but cut my hair so I looked for the scissors and while cutting my hair, mom told me to eat now "Just a minute!" I went to the breakfast table and sit and we ate breakfast together after we ate I got my bag and headed outside the house. "Bye mom!" "bye have good day at school. hey wait what did you do to your hair?" "ahh...nothing." I went outside the house fast and I saw Becky my crush going outside the car and then I felt a strange feeling I kept looking at her and I accidentally step on the big rock and I fell. I feel like "Ugh" I did something embarrasing infront of Becky watching me. But she didn't laugh like I expected. But she said "are you ok?" "O-oh yeah I just ahm-"
"Oh it's ok. Get in to the car now" I feel shy because I did something dumb infront of Becky. When the car keep moving, Becky's mother and sister are singing and Becky is beside me and she's reading Lord Of The Flies. Well, she's my friend ever since we are just kids. And she's not a type of girl that is talkative, she has a low voice. She has  beautiful blond hair, and beautiful blue eyes. "Lord of the flies?" "yes." And Becky's brother tried to capture my face. " Hey, Alex look out." And I didn't used my brain again. I did it. He use an app where you can edit faces. And you know what he did? He edited my body he made it likes a woman body wearing a bikini. And after a second the whole school saw it because he keeps sharing. While I'm going into my locker. The students keep laughing and this stranger said "you're so hot hahahahaha!" I didn't mind her I just keep going into the classroom and our teacher came and started the discussion. After school I went on the science labaratory to see Becky. She's doing an experiment and I told him about my birthday party tomorrow night. "Hey, Becky it's my birthday tomorrow. You wanna go?" "Ahm. Sorry Alex I can't go to your party. I will also go Rae's party. I'm really sorry." "Oh. It's ok. Maybe you can go in my 13th birthday." "Oh no! My logbook it's getting burn!" I don't know what to do. I accidentaly sticked it on the calendar and the fire started to spread, the teacher got the fire extinguisher and sprayed it. After he did, "Who's responsible for this?!" "Alexander" the students pointed at me except Becky. The teacher gave me a cage with a hamster on it and I have to take care of it in one week as my punishment. I can't walk and play with my friends. I just sitted on the bench until all the students gone and I'm the only one person in school. After a few minutes, dad's there. "what's that" "I have to care of it as a punishment for making the science lab on fire!" "It's ok, son. Come in to the car now." When we're already home, I went inside the kitchen, my mom said, "Where's my big boy?" I thought it's me but she was talking about my little brother. She carried him and when she saw the hamster, dad explained it and it's like nothing. My brother fell his tither and mom told me to get and wash it and so I did. While I'm washing it, I fell it into the hole. So I get the tong to get it. And dad opened the faucet "Dad, don't!" but it's too late. "Oho! Tither." dad said. I roll my eyes sighed. "Lunch time!"
We all went to the table and eat together. While eating, my brother and sister talked about their day in school. "Mom, I'm going to a date with Celia tomorrow." my brother told mom. And mom gave a parently-advice and she's so happy to hear it. "Mom, dad our english teacher said I'm the best in tongue twisting and he said I shall attend a roleplay tomorrow afternoon." my sister said. "Oh, good job honey we'll be there to support you. And I have a good news too. I became a vice president on the corporation and I succesfully publish my storybook." mom excitedly said. "Oh really! I have a good news too. I have to attend an interview because I have new job now! But wait our little angel has a good news too. He told his first word." "what's that?" "he said fammy!" "Really? What doer that mean?" "that means father and mommy." "Oh did you do that honey." mom saim to my little brother. "what about you, alexander, how is your day?" "my day is worst!" "why?" "my classmate edited my face and the whole school saw it!" my sister giving mom the phone to see it. "And forget about my birthday. Cancel it nobody's coming even Becky." "No.we're not we'll not cancel it, it's your special day." "Dad, today is not a special day anymore you heard what happened right?" the baby started to cry and all the family except me stood and did their own business. I went to my bed early even my brother. I can't sleep because I'm thinking about what happened. And then I heard a voice like Becky's voice. She said "You know, you're totally worth it." "really?" I replied "Yes, I love you" she already said. "I love you too" and she complained "What?!" I said what too, and then I realized it's my brother and he's not talking to me she was talking with Celia, his girlfriend. "you're so exhausting!" he said. "you too!" "Sorry, Celia it's just my maniac brother." but Celia already end the call because I think she thought she was the one my brother said exhausting. He looked at me an evil eye and I went to the kitchen to get some ice cream on the refrigerator and put a candle on it it means I'm celebrating my birthday on my own. And I keep looking at the picture of our family,they were all close to each other on the picture literally and I'm and I'm 5 inches away from them. After blowing mx candle, I make a wish that there will be a day that all of them experience a bad day a no good very bad day like me. And after eating my the ice cream, I went to sleep.