The curse worked

I woke up at 6:30 but everybody's still asleep. I went to every room. I found my sister she looked feverish and I went to mom and and dad's room and I said, "You're not gonna get up?" "Oh, shit," mom said looking at the clock, "I'm late for work! Hey everybody get up!" they all got up, dad asked sister, "why you're so pale" "I don't dad I woke up like this!" Mom went to the bathroom and brother is there "ahhhh!" "sorry." I went to the kitchen to get some cereals and eat myself. "Breakfast?" I said to my sister. "Eat yourself" she's so mean but I didn't answer. My mom went and I said, "breakfast?" "sure dear but i'm so late have a nice dear" she walked through the door and went to the car after a minute she called sister "hey, the battery is already dead bat." "so?" "do you remember you practiced on the car last night." "well I don't know" "Ugh peter pan." mom actually said. I went to the mirror and there's brother he's putting a band aid on his forehead because he got a big pimple. He don't want Celia to see it. "Come on move move faster." dad said. We all went to the other car and dad drove us to school and mom to his work. And thanks we're finally to the school we all went to the car except mom, dad, and my little brother. But still while the car was moving the students are all marching and mom couldn't hold it anymore so my mom shouted to them to keep moving it's already time. Sister said,"This day is so cursed."