Chapter Six

Your pov
He kissed me I was shocked first but then finally I kissed him back I pulled away my face a bright red his face had a pink tint to them but he still had is usual smile which made me blush even more and look down but then I snapped back into reality "why did u do that when you know I'm to be married" I mumbled he lifted my chin up "what if the person you are destined to marry is me" he said smirking my eyes widened in shock and I hugged him he smiled and hugged me back.....what if this is all a lie

Undertaker's pov
He hugged me and I smirked and wrapped my arms around her I finally told her and she excepted it she excepted that she is to marry me and that I am the boy she met all those years ago.I kissed the top of her head as she stayed hugging me then let go and blushed I smiled and then said "I'm glad its you I'm marrying instead of a stranger" I said smiling she smiled "me too" she said and I lifted her chin making her blush brighter and I kissed her ago an but this time I kissed her more passionately I licked her bottom lip begging for entrance but she declined I growled and bit her bottom lip making her gasp and I took the chance to let my tounge enter her mouth and explore I pulled her closer to me and warped my arms tighter around her.We eventually parted for air she was blushing like crazy I could feel my face heat up slightly she looked down and I pulled her in for hug.The Grell walked in "OMG YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS"she screamed and started fangirling.I kissed the top of her head making her blush more "Luna" I asked "Y..yes Adrian"she replied "I love you"I said and hugged her closer to me "I..I love you too"she stuttered slightly..