Ch.4

After work i forced Kellin & Gabe out so I could go home and rest.
We all knew that would never happen.
So instead,I went home,blasted my music,put on an Anthem made hood & shorts,and acted like an idiot.

"Maybe I should actually hang with that Oliver guy.." I thought aloud.

I picked up my phone and noticed his name in my contacts with a bunch of hearts next to it. Kellin must've done it..Little twat.
I clicked on his name,battling with my inner self about whether i should do it or not.
And I did it.
Dear god.
As I heard the ringing,I started to panic quietly.
"Hello??" He answered.
I felt my heart drop in my stomach.
"Uhm.Hey..I-it's Hannah." I fiddled with my hood sleeves nervously.
"Hey. How'd you get my number..?"
I glanced around my room quietly,wishing the answer to that would pop up in front of me magically. "Oh uh...DROP DEAD!"
"Uhmm.okay." He chuckled.
"S-sorry. The website. I was looking for hoodies and boom! There it was."
"Ooh. So you took interest in my sexy clothing line?"
I rolled my eyes. "Shut up,Oliver.. Oh.. And i was wondering,would you like to come over and hang for a bit..?"
I bit my lip anxiously when he finally said,"Yes ma'am. Will there be anybody else??"

I thought for a second
Kellin would make it a lot less uncomfortable to be alone with Oliver.
"Im gonna call up Kellin. See if he's willing to get his lazy a** up for once."
Oliver laughed,"Alright. Seeya later babe."
My stomach exploded with butterflies when he said 'babe'.
"O-okay. See you.. L-later.."
And we hung up.

God,that was nerve-racking. Now. Time to get ready. Obviously Kellin would say yes,I mean,he's my best friend for christ's sake.
....And he did after I had called him. He sounded so excited when he said "ILL BRING BEER,CHIPS,AND VIC FUENTES."

Oh wait,so Vic's coming. Lovely. 2 more twats to deal with. Oh god. Gotta love them though,eh?

Kellin & Vic showed up first. Within 10 minutes, my house was wrecked. Boys. Ugh.

Kellin turned on Pantera and him&Vic forced me to dance. And I have to say,I was having a pretty fxcking great time with them. I was awkwardly doing disco moves with Kellin when the doorbell rang,but Vic beat me to. I was so red and immobile from laughing that I didn't care. I loved this so much.

Oliver walked in and chuckled at us.

"PUT YOUR RIGHT HAND IN,AND PUT YOUR RIGHT HAND OUT,YOU PUT YOUR RIGHT HAND IN AND YOU SHAKE IT ALL ABOUT,YOU DO THE HOKIE POKIE AND YOU TURN YOURSELF AROUND,THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT LET THE BASS DROP BOW WOW CHICKA WOW WOW BUN BUN DUN.." Kellin sang obnoxiously forcing me to dance by controlling my arms,and Vic bust out laughing.
"Owwie you're gonna break my arm off you little wanker!" I tried to put on a serious face but broke into giggles.

Oliver was grinning at us,clearly amused.
"Oli dance with me baby." Vic said sexily,jokingly grinding on Oliver.

"Oh my god Vic stop,mate." Oliver cracked up.
"Oooooo things are heating up in here." I said,jumping on Kellin's back.
"Guys theres a Pixie on me." Kellin said boredly,catching my legs quickly so i didn't fall off.
Oliver walked over and gently tugged me off.
"But but but." I whimpered.
He shook his head and pulled me onto the couch. "NO I WANNA DANCE." I complained.

"How many drinks did you have after work while you were hanging alone?"
He asked quietly.
"Like. 3." I answered honestly.
Oh.
"You need to sit down before we get into a pixie crash and you break something." He smiled faintly. "No but i'm partying go away." I laughed and stood up,until he pulled me down by the hips softly. "Oliver c'mon." I groaned and stood him up,forcing him to dance. "If you cant hang" turned on the station and I excitedly danced with Oliver. It wasn't serious dancing,it was more if energetically bouncing around. I could tell Oliver was enjoying it because he picked me up and spun me around.
I giggled softly and pouted,"Let me down Awliebear."
"Nevveerrr!" He smirked and threw me over his shoulder.
"Im kidnapping the princess,peace guys." Oliver said to the boys. "Oh hellll nooo!" I felt strong hands grab my ankles followed by yanking. "Jesus,she's gonna break her face Kellin!" Vic groaned.
"Alright alright you can have her. Get her home by 12 sharp,or I'll cut you." Kellin said.
Um,what.
"And i'll slap you with my gucci purse." Vic mused and Oliver laughed.
"Wait Oliver where are we going?!" I asked,panicking.
He set me down carefully.
"Just for a walk,I think you need to let the buzz wear off for a bit. I really want to get to know you." He smiled and held out his hand. I looked at him confused and sighed,taking it. What the actual fxck is this guy doing to me. It's weird.
But i think I like it..

~~

We walked hand in hand down the sidewalk,talking about or lives & past lives. "Yes,I am a tattoo artist at the local tattoo shop." I said. His face lit up with delight and a cute sparkle appeared in his eyes,"Thats amazing! I feel like i need a new one and you're the perfect person for it!" He brightened immensely.
"Well,tell me when & what it is,and ill get it for you.."
He lifted our hands and grinned.
"I want one here and---hey,what's that..?" He paused and looked at my wrist. "Oh.. Accident with the cat.."

He frowned,"Typical lie. I see it in your eyes... Why,Hannah?"
He traced a scar on my wrist and tears threatened to fall from my eyes.
And that was when I felt like I needed to do it.

I needed to run,far,far away from here.
And thats just what I did.
I ran.
Tears running down my cheeks,I ran away,leaving Oliver bewildered.

I ran away from the past. I ran far as I could go until I collapsed in my front yard,bawling and sobbing loudly.