1| Secretly

"Have you seen this girl anywhere?" Two girls panicked.

My heart dropped that video was real. That was the girl that was being tortured in the video. "I have to show you guys something."

We quickly walked out to my car. I made sure no one else was around. I showed them the video. "Oh my god, Rowan we have to save her." The blonde girl said.

All our phones beeped. It was another video of her. She was tied to chair in front of some old building. "Hailey pull up the video of Elisia burning the bear again."

It was the same girl and the same spot, she was burning some bear. "Wait turn the volume all the way up." Rowan said.

"Come on ash." Elisia giggled.

"I know where to go." Hailey said.

I stayed where I was not knowing if they wants me to go or not. "Hey you! Come on." Hailey yelled.

I quickly followed them to her car and got in the back seat. "My name is Chelsea." I said.

"My name is Hailey and this is Rowan." She was speeding.

We quickly pulled up to the familiar building and familiar faces. I knew the two boys they were talking to. The one boy I knew too well. They got in beside me. They both stared at me for a second. I stayed quiet and pointed to the video. "Yeah we know where it is." Ash said.

"So give us directions." Hailey said.

"We'll show you where it is." Ash said.

Rowan and Hailey looked at each other. "Fine." Hailey said.

My phone vibrated. It was Zac, the boy beside me.

Zac: why didn't you tell me you were here?

Me: You know why.

Zac: I missed you.

I didn't respond. We pulled up to the creepy building and got out. I stood there for a second staring at the building. "Come on." Zac whispered in my ear.

I followed him down a creepy hall, Rowan and Hailey went down a different one and ash just kinda wandered around. We all met in one big room. Three nooses hung from the ceiling. We heard a loud noise from the corner. There was a drawing and writing that said who am I.

Ash went first, Hailey and Rowan grabbed each other's hand and went down. I followed behind Zac. We walked through dark creepy room, after dark creepy room.

"You guys!" Rowan yelled.

I grabbed Zac's hand. Three bears hung from nooses on fire. "Hailey! Rowan!" A girl yelled.

I followed them. She had the words carved into her arms just like the video. Her face was blood red. I remembered her. The video wasn't the first time I saw her. She was there the night my life changed. She was there with ash, she always was.

We partied a lot together before actually. I heard that she had quit not to long after I did. We actually were pretty close.

Ash picked her up bridal style and quickly ran back through the rooms. I pulled on Zac's arm. "I didn't know she was the girl in the videos." I panicked.

"What videos?" He asked. We heard a window break.

"Come on." Zac tugged on me.

I felt a slight sting on the side of my leg as we ran through the building. Four of us crammed into the back seat of Hailey's SUV. I stared at Elisia.

"Chelsea." Zac said.

"Huh?" I looked at him.

"What happened to your leg?"he asked.

I looked at my leg to see a jagged cut. Blood was pouring out. Hailey turned around to look at my leg. "Oh my god what did you do?"

"I- I don't know." I shook my head. She got in the glove box and handed me a bunch of napkins. I stuck a couple on the cut and Zac wiped the seat off with the rest.

When we got to Elisia's house they all went inside but I stayed outside. I took the now red napkins off my cut and threw them away. Ash walked out with Zac not far behind. "I had no idea that was her in the videos Ash." I said.

"It's okay." He said.

"You know how to get a hold of me if you need me." He hugged me and then walked away.

"I got you some gauze." Zac said.

We sat down on the stairs as he wrapped it around my thigh. "Do you want me to walk you back to school?" He asked.

"I think I'm just gonna go get my car and go home." I said.

"Let's go to the skate park." He smiled.

"I need my car first." I said.

"Well come on." He said.

I grabbed his board out of his hand and stepped on it. "Push me." I smirked.

He placed his arm around my torso and pushed me down the side walk. I took my foot and pushed off of it several times pushing my self away from him.

He was running behind me. I stopped pushing myself once I got close to my car. Part of me wanted him to catch me, the other part wanted to get in my car and drive away.

His arms wrapped around my torso  and pulled me off the board. He put me down. "Are we gonna go?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"Why did I leave you?" I asked.

"You said you weren't happy." He said.

"You see that's the thing because you were the only person who could make me happy." I said.

He put a finger under my chin and tried to kiss me. I turned away. "I can't."

"Okay." He pushed my hair out of my face.

"Do you want a ride home?" I asked.

"No I'm gonna meet back up with Ash." He said.

I watched as he started to walk away from me. Someone grabbed me from behind and pulled me into what I thought was my car. "Zac!" I yelled he turned around to see me struggling.

The door slammed in front of him. I was in the back of the SUV. Our hands met on the window. "No, no open the door!" I cried.

"You have to help me!" I cried.

The SUV started. "Chelsea calm down, it's gonna be okay I'll find you." He said.

"Tell Ash and Hailey and-and Rowan and Elisia! No one else!" I cried.

He nodded.

Our hands, even though they were never physically touching, were taken apart.

"I love you." He yelled.

"I l-" I was hit in the head with something.

The last thing I saw was Zac screaming at the van. Then the whole van became dark.

____
Hello loves! I hope you all liked the first chapter. We'll learn more about Chelsea's mysterious past as we go on through the story!