2

I walked down the empty hallways making my way to the vending machines to grab a drink. I put in my money and chose my drink, I bent over to pick the drink out from the holder as I felt someone's hand grab my ass.

I immediately stood up straight and slapped whoever had put their hands on me. My eyes met with Ethan's as he raised his hands in the air and took a step backwards, a smirk plastered on his perfect face.

I grabbed my drink and took a sip as I nodded at Ethan and started making my way to the exit of the school.

"Where are you going?" He asked for the second time.
"Mars." I said uninterested.
"Very funny!" He yelled as he jogged a little to catch up to me.

"Oh darn it, you got me. I guess I'm going to the sex club down the street." I said, still sounding uninterested.

"Blaire." Ethan said annoyed.
"Okay, I guess I'm not going to the sex club down the street." I said as I rolled my eyes.
I started walking faster as we left the school grounds.

"Then where are you going?" he asked again.
"Oh, I'm going to the hospital."  I replied bluntly.
"What? Why?" He asked confused.
"To visit your dead body if you don't quit following me you creep." I chuckled as I pushed him away from me.

"No but for real." He said and chuckled as he got his balance back.
He reached into my bag and pulled out the drink I had just bought taking a huge gulp, he then handed it back to me with a bright smile.

I returned the bright smile as I turned around and threw it as far away from us as I could hitting a car which caused me to erupt in laughter.
"Why did you do that?" Ethan asked laughing as well.

"What? I don't wanna catch whatever you got going down there." I said as I stopped laughing.
He just chuckled as he placed his arm over my shoulder.

I did a little twirl which made his arm drop, as I crossed over a busy road causing cars to stop. The cars honked their horns to which I just flipped them off, taking my sweet ass time crossing the road.

Ethan ran up behind me and spun me around placing his one hand in mine and his other around my waist. He twirled us around as we slow danced in the middle of the road to the sound of the cars honking their horns.

After we felt we had put on a long enough performance we bowed to the cars and made our way off the road.

"I'm just going home." I finally told Ethan where I was going.
"Oh. Well, want me to walk you or something?" He asked then scratched the back of his neck awkwardly, looking like he knew I was gonna say no. Then I thought about it for a second, do I really wanna walk home right now? I just laughed at my own comment I made in my head.

"What?" He asked.
"You can come if you really want to." I said and he looked surprised.
"Sure. I have nothing better to do." He said and started walking.

I jumped onto Ethan's back as I slapped his ass telling him to go forward.
"Really? Is that why you wanted me to come?" He asked with a laugh.
"You don't have to come if you don't want to." I said,
"But if you do you have to carry me." I said then started laughing.

He did as he was told, spinning us in circles as he carried me down the street. I relaxed my body and rested my head into the crook of Ethan's neck, my hot breath fanning over his soft skin. I had closed my eyes and tightened my grip around his neck, I was absolutely exhausted.

"Someone tired?" Ethan said in a baby voice, we had been walking for about 5 minutes and I had been pointing in the directions to my house. I just bit down on the skin of his neck wanting him to shut up.
"Ow?" He said questionably, as he kinda liked it. That's when I decided to hop down from his back, I didn't want him getting any ideas...