Introducing the Mary Sue Awards

Hello readers and writers, and welcome to the Mary Sue Awards! (Yes, yes, hold your applause until after the intro, thanks.)

This is the contest that allows you to write as terribly as you possibly can and win awards for it! The admins of WritersClimax , have come together to create these awards for all of you who think you have what it takes to write worse than everyone else!

Yes, this is the contest that boos you for good grammar and praises you for bad grammar! Oh, how the tables have turned... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Because this is a contest for worst story, please follow these rules to avoid any and all conflict.

RULES:

•You can only nominate your own story!

Ask yourself; How would I feel if I was nominated to win the Worstest Grammer award?

Probably not so good, so please only nominate your own story to avoid shattered dreams and/or hurt feelings. Thank you!

•These awards were not created with the intent to hurt writers' feelings. We are not bashing anyone's writing, and we advise you to create a new story specifically for this contest. Make it your best worst story ever!

•You can only enter one story into this contest to give other writers the chance to shine as well.

•Any and all rude comments towards the admins, participants, or voters will not be tolerated, and will call for disqualification from the contest or inability to vote.

•Stories must be written in English.

•You must tag @CringeworthyCliche somewhere in your story or dedicate the story to us.

SOME HELPFUL TIPS:

1) Read WritersClimax 's Grammar Help book and do the exact opposite.

2) Read My Immortal, the worst fanfic on the internet. It sets the mood very well.

3) Start with things like "Hello, my name is," or, "I have long hair..."

4) Use a bad cover.

AWARD CATEGORIES:

This contest will have multiple categories.

•The Mary Sue Award: we highlight the character who can do everything.

•Worstest Grammer: we hielight da storey wif da worestest gramer. Kinda like that sentence.

•The Enoby Award: we highlight the Harry Potter fanfic that all around stinks.

•The Fanfic Award: we highlight the fanfic that is as bad as can be, the worst of the worst.

•The Plot Award: we highlight the person who comes up with the story that makes absolutely no sense, and that makes you think "is the story is in the correct order?".

•The All Around Award: The best of the worst award. We highlight the one story that comes above all others (technically below). The story, with the best combination of all of these categories.

Who will win???? You will be able to start submitting soon!!