Surprised

Star pov

The wake up so early in the morning? It's look like I cook breakfast! It's look like I cooked outside, as I has really to cook outside Arrow wake up, "why are you so up early!"The still angrily in my view to him and he said "I mostly wake up Before Leo?what are you doing in this morning." "I am cooking now so I need to cook outside view no oven in this house is going to be a bit freezing this morning to!Just look after you your babies so Ruby? If she hungry I make her something to eat for baby then, and if (y/n) wake up tell her food is ready soon." I walk out of the tree house to make a fire place to cook some food.

Amy pov

I wake up to sweet baby Hunter but after he done someone knock on the door of the mansion I thought Maybe  my boyfriend come early today but when I open the door though you was a nice elderly lady at the door way "hello my dear, do you know (m/n) and devil men as know (f/n) (l/n) dear!" I shook what she said. "Yes I know them, I'm they nanny from they child's?" I said nicely to lady, now she is really shook. "I'll not know I'm grandma!!!" She whispered to herself there I can hear what she whispers to herself. "You granddaughter is out camping with her Inu friend! Star? I get her parents note. What a poor soul she going on now. She may come back today. But I don't know when!" "May I come in dear?" She said with smile to me, I step on the side to let her in. "I'll gonna to make some tae now miss..." "My name is (g/n) {grandma name} light[a/n: the last name is Light.] my dear."

(Y/n) pov

I wake up! when I open my eyes Arrow wake me up? "Hey worrier, the food is ready soon, and I'm gonna to feel Ruby now." He told me. I got up to get ready to go outside. When I go outside my friend done cooking! Star look way different after what happened with the ....you know....

~~~~done eating breakfast and walking to to the

When we at my yard. Amy with baby Hunter. "Hi............." Amy was surprise when she see them? "Mmmhhh!!! Hi miss Amy" I said to her. She knows she can't hide with me from something. "What are you hiding from me! Oh? But this is Arrow, Leo, and baby Ruby. Meet Amy. Amy meet Arrow, Leo, and Baby Ruby. And what is it." I ask to her. "Let's go inside of the house (y/n)" all of us come inside of my house, there was a elderly lady on the couch drink, she look at me. "Hello my granddaughter." She says to me. I'm surprised what she said.

{a/n: hi I hope you like or love this story.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ vote, commander and follow. And have fun reading