Amazing How Quickly Things Change At 2 am

*Alec POV*

2 am~

I sit at the edge of the bed still thinking of the events that led to this. Everything that's happened today, the shit I went through. Does it really mean anything? I get up trying not to wake the sleeping Tonni next to me and make my way to kitchen to find the Oxy that I've been hiding from Tonni. I need something to take the edge off. It's all been to much... I take a 2 pills and sit in cry. How did I end up like this...

After 10 minutes I hear some footsteps coming down the hallway. I turn my head to see a concerned Tonni standing in the door frame of the kitchen. She comes and sits beside me without a word.

"I'm sorry." I say breaking the silence.

"I didn't say anyth-" She says.

"I'm back on Oxy." I say quickly. I don't know what I was expecting her to say. She thought that I had been clean for so long. "I never really stopped..." I paused and wait for a second.

She stands up silently and walks away. My eyes began to fill with tears as the thought of her leaving me goes through my head. I started to cry and as I did, Tonni came back holding her favorite plushies and my Stitch onesie that goes with the Totoro onesie she has on.

"Change" she says and hands me the onesie. "Meet me in the living room after." She says with a slight smile.

I go to the bedroom to change and head to living room after. I walk into our cozy living room to see that she's put on How To Train Your Dragon and is laying in a small blanket fort she has made with a paci in her mouth. She pats the ground beside her and I lay beside her and cuddle up to her.

Halfway through the movie Tonni fell asleep and then I fell asleep shortly after. It's amazing how quickly things change at 2 in the morning..