Chapter 30: Y/N x Ruby

This happens after right after RWBY vs __AR

In the innard halls of the arena, Lieutenant Y/N of the 1st SS was pacing back and forth trying to cope with the SEVERE derailment of his plans. His bandaged leg provided by Blake personally as an apology for accidently grazing his leg with a bullet.

Y/N: Schiesse! Schiesse! Schiesse! Vhy zoes zis happen!? I cannot believe zose inkompetent teenagers beat us! Vell trained peoples of ze SS! *kicks the wall* OWWW!

Ruby Rose heard all the commotion and decided to help defuse Y/N's rage. She followed his voice/screams as she peeked around the corner to see Y/N kicking his MG42 around. She slowly showed herself as Y/N focuses his glare at her.

Ruby: It's okay. I don't know what it is like to lose. But I know it feels terrible.

Y/N: GRRRRR! It is not about ze failure! Nien! It vas about us! About... ze.... Mutterfickener! I also forgot vhat I vas angry about.

Ruby approached Y/N and placed her hand on his shoulder, attempting to calm him down.

Ruby: It's okay Y/N... I'm here.

Y/N: Und vhat difference does zat make Miss Rose?

Ruby: I'm someone that cares about you.

Y/N looked up to the teenage, black-haired huntress with a thoughtful look in his eyes.

Y/N: R-really?

Ruby: Ummhmmm! You don't mind if?...

Ruby smiled as she slowly unstrapped Y/N's gas mask and stared into his eyes. She marveled at his handsome complexion as she pulled him in for a deep loving kiss.

Their lips made contact, the silver-eyed huntress and the Nazi Storm Elite made out for almost 2 minutes. Their tounges fighting for dominance, Ruby moaned as The Lieutenant won the contest. The two lovebirds were finally exausted as Y/N hugged Ruby and thanked her for her consulting him and admitting her feelings for him.

Y/N: Miss Rose...

Ruby: Yes Y/N?

Y/N: I-I... Mmm...

Ruby: *snickers* I love you too.

Y/N nodded in agreement as he placed his gas mask back on and picking up his machine gun. He didn't want to miss any other fights.