Imagine One (Alec)

When you and Alec got married one year ago you both agreed that you guys wanted to wait at least another year or two before you guys had kids.... well that was a waste a breath because two weeks after your honeymoon you found out you were pregnant.

Now your sitting there holding your little girl who was in the teething stage and was in a lot of pain.

"Awe, sweetie it will be alright." You said to her as your rocked her back and forth.

Once she stopped crying you put her down in her play pen and went back to your school work. Since you went back to school things have been hard but Alec has been through it with you all.

You bit on your fingernails as you looked at your essay that was due tomorrow and had two words type on it. They were your first and last name.

You looked down to she Y/D/N biting her finger nails like you. She was copying you.

You put your thumb in your mouth and she did the same. That gave you an idea.

See no matter what you did she wouldn't chew on her teething toys so you thought of you did it maybe she would.

So you placed a teething toy in front of her and put one in your own mouth.

She saw that you did it and did it too.

"Angel? What are you doing?" Alec chuckles walking into the room.

"Well she was um-..." You said pointing to Y/D/N and seeing her with- out the toy and smiling up at you.

"Did you miss me?" Alec asks walking over to his daughter and picking her up.

"I love you, Y/D/N." He smiles at he as she yawns, on the verge of falling asleep.

"I'm gonna go put her to bed." He says kissing your forehead and walking up the stairs.

You love your small little family.