Part 2

Mariana P.O.V.

"Callie, are you awake yet?"

"Yeah. Wanna talk about last night now?" Callie questions. She feels my hesitation, comes, and sits next to me on my bed.

"Whatever it is, it can't be that bad. Com on, you can tell me, Mari." She says with concern written on her face. I take a deep breath and tell her.

"Remember when I sold Jesus' pills." She nods for me to continue. "Well someone is going to rat me out as her dealer if they don't get the stuff."

"Who's her?" She questions getting protective.

"Kayla..." I whisper.

"Kayla Lopez?" I nod. "Let me handle her. Don't you worry about that. I promise it will be okay." Callie says pulling me in for a hug. I couldn't have asked for a better older sister. She always protects me and the one she loves even if they don't notice it.

"What are you going to do?" I question.

"Let's just say I walked into a room at the party with her on top of someone else who wasn't her boyfriend." I gasp.

"Damn..." I chuckle. "Nice blackmail. I love you Cals."

"Love you too Mariana."

"I'm sorry Mom brought Liam back into your thoughts. She had no right." I feel her stiffen in our hug but takes a deep breathe and relaxes.

"Let's not touch on that subject just yet. It's too early for this convo." Callie says avoiding the conversation and heads to the bathroom to wash up before breakfast.

Stef P.O.V.

One by one the kids started to make their way don for breakfast. I've been so anxious to see Callie since last night. How do I even begin to apologize? Finally she walks into the kitchen. 'Here goes nothing' I tell myself.

"Morning Callie." She doesn't look up or even acknowledge my statement. I think she's giving me the silent treatment.

"I made pancakes and bacon for you my love." I try again yet still no answer. Everyone is staring at Callie and I wondering what is going on except Lena and Mariana.

"Callie is everything okay?" Jude asks concerned.

"Nothing you should worry about buddy." She smiles and runs her hand through his hair. His needs and wants will always be first served when it comes to her.

"Callie, I'm so sorry about..." I begin to say but she cuts me off.

"No Stef. We are not having this conversation in front of everyone." She says firmly looking at everyone.

"Brandon drive the car to school. I'll have Stef drop me and Callie off at school. All right say your goodbyes you guys. Callie and I will see you guys there." Lena says. Jude and Mariana look concerned but Lena reassures them with a smile.

"Oh no you don't." I say grabbing Callie as I saw her ready to sprint. I instantly regret it when she flinches.

"Stef, it doesn't matter. You said it and it already happened. There is no taking it back." Callie says when the others leave.

"I'm asking for forgiveness, Callie. I was way out of line. I was so worried about what could've happened."

"Well nothing happened other than you reminding me of my mistake telling you about him." My face instantly drops in regret.

"Callie, don't even think for a second telling us was a mistake. It's my fault." I feel tears coming to my eyes when I feel and see the full extent of my comment on Callie. "I never meant to hurt you Cals." Her face softens when she looks up and notices the tears in my eyes. Before I know it, she engulfs me in her arm and whispers.

"Please never bring his name back up. Please." Her voice is so desperate and begging. How could I have ever done something like this to her? We stand there for a couple of minutes as she regains her composure.

"So, am I forgiven?" I ask with a small smile of hope.

She nods with a smile.

"I love you Callie."

"I love you too, Mom." The tears that just went away came right back up and this time fell from my eyes.

THE END:) love you all and take care! Happy Thanksgiving as well:) If y'all need anything or requests just message me and I'll do my best to help!-AK