The things that will never be the same part 2

[Y/n] pov

Vicent hadn't said a word since the letter...and the intention coming off of him wasn't helping the situation we were in. I didn't know if I should talk to him or keep my mouth shut?! As we went to the desk room we walked to the second door was. But as soon as we were near it , the teddy bear's limbs fell to the floor. I quickly grab it and put it in my pocket then head towards the door. We walked into a dining room. It had a big table and eight chairs.also it had beautiful China tableware and two candlesticks on it. But there was a skull bowl with a green substance in it. Other than that at the top back of the room was a chimney in the middle. And both side were Windows. On the right side was another door with a board that has writing on it. "Should we check that door?" I said pointing to it. "Yea." As we made our way to it Vicent decided to see if there is anything the chimney. I terrified that something might fall on top of him....but I was glad that nothing ever did. As we walked a few feet we are infront of the door. Vicent read the sign, The cook is busy, Lend a helping hand. The last part made me think of the teddy's limbs, but I didn't like the thought of the limbs so a quickly forget it. As we enter the kitchen we assumed since it said the cook was busy. There was another door that I assumed it was locked. And in the back of the room, there was a small kitchen with a medium size table. Some spices and other kitchenware. The floor seemed dirty and had bugs crawling over it. Then we saw someone in visible cutting on the board. "Maybe he/she might help us?" Vicent finally said something. "Mm...okay." As we approach the visible person Vicent told him if there away out of here. But the guy only said, "I'm busy I need a hand..." Vicent offered to help the guy. But as soon as he said that the guy grab Vicent right arm and put it on the cutting board. "Ah! Yes, a hand is what I need!" I was mortified that he was going to cut Vicent arms off!? I then remember that I had the teddy's limbs. "Wait!!" I have these instead." I said pulling the limbs out of my pocket and showing it the the both of them. "Ah, yes these will do just fine." The visible guy said as he let go of Vicent's arm. I quickly gave them to him. "Thank miss, as for my gratitude her is this." He handed me a small silver key. "Thank you." We decided to take a rest in the dining room for a bit. As we left the kitchen, Vicent hugged me. "Thank you for helping me there.." I smiled and hugged him, "Anything for a dear friend of mine...."

Vicent pov

As she said that I felt sad that she only think of me as only a 'dear friend' and I think of her more than a friend. But some point I'll confess my love for this beautiful girl that stole my heart since I met her. My dear [Y/n], I'll always protect you from anthing that might pull us apart. Forever you will always be my only true love....

No one's pov

For this house will reveal secrets and hidden feelings for the beautiful girl. "This is getting very interesting than that last time when Viola came into this house... But whatever her soul was very tasty...." The black cat said as he was leaving to go to the next place. "But that doesn't mean I can't have my share of fun with the two boys that love that girl. I have to admit it..she is very lovely.." Suddenly the cat turned into a boy.