Chapter Ten: Vampire Babies

Chapter Ten- Vampire Babies

That's when Blake's limousine did a 180. The moon was bright and the night was dark and the green-eyed vampire just kept on staring at us. The limo screeched away and we started running after it.

"Wait!" I yelled. "Come back! You turned us into vampires!"...

"Get back here!" Silvia shrieked...

Then the limo was gone. It disappeared into the highway an screeched away from us.

Needless to say, Silvia was pissed. She stood in the parking lot seething, with her fangs flashing. Yet there was nothing to eat.

  By the time we were standing right in front of our own car, Blake's car had disappeared. We'd never find them on the highway. Shit!

Forget being 'chosen'. Blake and his vampire friends wanted nothing to do with us.

I grabbed Silvia's arm, trying to pull her away. But as we inched closer to the car, Silvia completely lost it. She just kept screaming at random people in the parking lot.

"Blake is a fucking predator!" Silvia shrieked. "He and his friends kill people! He killed us! And now none of them will take responsibility for it! I can't fucking believe it!"

People were starting to stop and stare. Silvia's eyes were so wide, she looked like she was going to throw up. She pulled at her dark hair and spun around, just shrieking at people. Her face got very red and hot. I could barely stop her. A small crowd gathered around her, watching the drunk girl scream.

"I hate Blake!" Silvia shrieked. "I hope that he and his friends burn in hell!"

Silvia was so angry that she morphed into Spanish. I cringed.

"¡Esos malditos demonios son desalmados! ¡Espero que Dios los golpee muertos! ¡Blake!"

"Excuse me," someone said, placing a manicured hand on my shoulder. I jumped. "Is your friend okay?"

It was the DJ girl with red lips. The woman was rolling her equipment along with her. It was clear that she was done with her shift.

"Yes," I said, forcing an anxious laugh. "Silvia is just drunk."

Actually, that was a lie. Silvia and I hadn't drunk any alcohol at all. We'd wanted to be sober when we saw the vampires.

And now guess what? We saw the vampires that Turned us! And they drove away, like they were scared of us!

Um, Blake and his friends turned us! Trust me! We weren't the fucking problems!

Silvia ran towards the DJ girl. Her eyes were wide and black and massive.

"Hi," Silvia said, smiling like a snake at the DJ girl. "We need a ride home. Can you help us?"

I shot Silvia a panicked look, but she just kept smiling at me with those smoky black eyes. She was too hungry to care how amoral she was.

"Oh, sure!" the DJ girl giggled. "Don't worry. Girl code. I'd rather help you than some of these lusty guys in the parking lot, you know?"

"Totally," Silvia said, vehemently. She was practically foaming at the mouth.

Oh great! Now, Silvia had her heart set on drinking DJ girl's blood! How perfect!

And right now, Silvia was staring at DJ girl like DJ girl was her best friend. Silvia smirked at me and started following DJ girl to her truck.