Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Leon’s POV

To be honest, while waiting for Rene to finish cooking Tristan and I were making out the whole time. It felt like we were catching up for lost time, despite him not remembering it. And I didn’t want to restore that memory as well as it ashamed me so much. But I would do it if he asks. So far he was content with it.

“Lovebirds, dinner’s ready!” we heard Rene calling us from the next room. I pulled away from Tristan’s swollen lips and he was gasping heavily. He was clearly not used to this and my heart soared at it but it just showed that he wasn’t properly loved by his former partners.

I pushed the hair out of his eyes and tucked it behind his ear. “Let’s go. After we’re done I’m eating you again,” I teased him. His face turned crimson and punched me playfully on the chest.

As we got up the elevator made a ding and I knew who it was. “Oh good, Saul’s here,” I stated. The door opened and Saul came waltzing in. He was tall, almost 7 feet and he had broad shoulders and slim waist with strong legs. His hair was dark but his eyes were a contrast hazel and olive skin. He looked like he hadn’t shaved for days since I saw an evidence of stubble across his chin.

He stopped in his track as if he noticed something. He sniffed the air, closing his eyes. “Rene!” he merely stated and I rolled my eyes. “Saul,” I called him. Saul looked back and me and beamed. “Leon, is this Tristan?” he asked.

I felt Tristan stepped up to stand next by my side and I smiled at that. “Good evening, I’m Tristan,” he introduced himself. “I’m Saul,” Saul shook their hands together. It was quite funny to see Saul’s hand swallowed Tristan’s hand as he was definitely bigger than him.

“Hey, I told you g—oh, Saul,” Rene stepped in when he noticed we were not in the dining room yet. Saul grinned and raced towards the smaller man. Rene turned away in attempt to escape the bigger and younger man but Saul reached out his hands and caught the older man in around the waist and pulled him up to his chest.

“RENE! I’VE MISSED YOU!” Saul practically shouted as he held Rene in his arms, pressing him to his chest. I chuckled at the sight. Saul always did this when he returned from a business travel or just some errands I sent him to. Rene squirmed trying to get away but later gave up. He knew he couldn’t get away from the younger man. They both were soul mates after all.

“Stop doing this, Saul. Aren’t you a bit ashamed to let Tristan see you like this?” he groaned as Saul nuzzled his face into his hair. He looked apologetically at Tristan and his eyes screamed for help when he turned to me.

“But you’re so cute. And adorable. And I missed you so bad! Good thing there was a flight back home this afternoon,” he replied and literally carried Rene whose feet were hanging on the floor to the kitchen. “I’m not cute! I’m 20 years older than you, you little shit!” Rene countered. “Nope. We’re only 15 years apart, my little bunny,” cooed Saul and I heard a loud kissing noise and Rene protesting loudly at that as they disappeared into the kitchen.

I turned to take Tristan’s hand and noticed his face remained red. “Are they always like this?” he asked. I smiled and kissed his knuckles. “Saul has too much affection to give to Rene apparently,” I said and I led him to the kitchen. “What about Rene? He seemed…reluctant? Is that the word?” he asked again. I thought for a while. “Rene knew Saul likes him. But he’s having a hard time to trust him. I can’t speak for him but you can ask him if you want to,” I said.

“And you even made some for me!” Saul exclaimed when he noticed another plate was served on my glass and oak dinner table for four. He was about to sit down when I felt a vibration within the river flowing underneath the floor.