(Y/N)'s POV

I lied on the ground with red liquid oozing out of my nose. The sound of Haru's scream almost sent me to tears, but I have to be strong, so I can, as the oldest, protect my family.

"Haru? (Y/N)? What happened? Who are you?" Rin asked.

"Ugh, look, his twin came to the rescue, Haru will be mine, if I have to eliminate his family just so I can get him, it will be fine by me."

"What?" Haru shrieked, and that made me know what he is feeling. He's scared. I got up without hesitation, and I attacked her.

"Don't you dare say that near my brother!" I yelled. School officials saw us and we went to the principal's office.

"Rin, (Y/N), Akita, Haru, what happened?"

"Oh you know, Akita happened to be threatening me and my family." Is what I really wanted to say, but all that came out was, "I had no control and I wanted to protect my brother, so I attacked her, I'm sorry." Lies, I wasn't sorry, but if I said that out loud, then I would sound like the yandere. "Rin, Haru, I wish you didn't see me like that." I apologized, I was truly sorry for my actions, but not that Akita was hurt.

"Principal Lily, that is only half of what actually happened. What really happened was that Akita said some really inappropriate things that are related to my worst nightmare, A controlling relationship. I was scared and (Y/N) sensed it, so she wanted to protect me." Haru started to tremble, but then me and Rin hugged him, assuring him that we will keep him safe. Although, some weird voice in my head was saying someone is looking through the window, I looked towards the wondow. Nothing. Nothing was all I saw. No kids. No teachers. Just trees, grass, bushes, just what you would see outside of your school.

"(Y/N), something wrong?" Rin asked me.

"Just paranoia." Was all I replied, and she looked at me with the 'bish-you-going-crazy' look. I turned around and we went to our classrooms. Now I don't have to see that shit, Akita.

"Rin, Haru, my teacher is very strict and very mean, and nothing like your teacher,  I expect both of you to behave."

"Yes, (Y/N)!" Rin chirped.

"Yes." Haru nodded. I guess he is still shaken up.

We walked in and Mrs. Hajime looked at us with her classic she-demon look.

"Your late, (Y/N), again! Also, who are these hooligans?" She snapped.

"These so-called 'hooligans,' happen to be my twin siblings, and your new students," I spat, very confidently. And all the students gasped. No one had ever dare talk back to Mrs. Hajime.

"That kid is dead."

"(Y/N) shouldn't have done that."

"Poor (Y/N)."

All those murmurs just proved how cocky I was being.

"(Y/N) detention after school!" She yelled.

I laughed. "No way in hell I'm doing that!" Now I was pushing my limits. I should've just went with, "Yeah, sure," instead of speaking out of my ass.

"How would you like suspension?" She smirked like she has won a gold metal by cheating. I played her even dirtier.

"You know, I would hate to be suspended from school, but, why not?" I smirked. She has no idea what has happened before right?

Someone walked into the classroom and asked for the Yukuyama family. Me and my little siblings raised our hands, and followed the sender out of the room. I snuck a glance back at our teacher. She was really pretty, but she is pretty mean. Like she was jealous or something. Oh well. I don't care anyways. Who should?

"The principal wanted to see each of you guys individually, so one of you guys, go into the room, and the other two wait out here." She bowed and walked away. She was also pretty, she was also very nice. I might have trust issues soon.

"I will volunteer first, ok guys?" I went into the room.

"Hello, Mrs. (Y/N), I would like you to, give me a three-page essay about cats, and show one of these males around the school. Okay, (Y/N)?" The principal asked.

"Yes, Ma'am." I bowed. There were three boys. Now I know why the principal chose us. The three boys looked like brothers, and there were twins in fact! They all had blonde hair and one had blue eyes, while the twins had green eyes.

"My name is Ayato." The one with blue eyes smiled at me.

"My name is," the twin with a part on the left mumbled, inaudible for me to hear quite correctly.

"I'm sorry, what is your name?"

"Quintin." He mumbled again, this time audible to me.

"Thanks! You are?" I faced the other twin, his part on the right.

"Mark." He said with no emotion.

Ayato's POV

Senpai is right in front of me! She's so beautiful. But, sadly, my brothers are in the way. Quintin won't stop blushing at her. They need to know that (Y/N) is MINE!

"So, (Y/N), where is the best spot to eat?" I asked her. She looked at me with a face filled with fear, so cute!

"I never told you my name, Ayato." She looked at the ground, her beautiful, shiny, (H/C) hair covering her perfect face.

"I heard it from the principal," I smiled.

"Oh,"

A bunch of girls came up to (Y/N). They all had glares and smirks on their faces. The blonde in front of the group, had her hands behind her back, as if she was hiding something. "Hey, Slut! How many boyfriends are you going to have. You are nothing more than an ugly dog, no, make that fugly!" The group howled with laughter. How dare they talk to (Y/N) like that! She isn't ugly, she is effing perfect! They looked like a pack of hyenas, but the girl in the front still had her hands behind her back.

"Get glasses, you blind mole!"

"Excuse me?" Blondie shouted.

"You heard me, I said get glasses you blind mole, because you can't see that Haru doesn't like your sorry, pampered ass, and these are just new students I am showing around. It looks like I'm more special than you." My lovely future wife smirked.

The blonde's face was flushed with anger. Things didn't go so well. "This is what fugly dogs get for messing with me!" She shouted, loudly, like she was a 'Damsel in distress.' The girl put her arms in front of her, revealing very sharp scissors.

"What the hell!" (Y/N) screamed.