PART ONE; WE MEET AGAIN

DILARA WAS ENJOYING her afternoon tea in her garden when she had heard of the news

DILARA WAS ENJOYING her afternoon tea in her garden when she had heard of the news. Her serene expression changed into that of a shocked one and her tiny teacup which has flowery, pastel pink intricate had found itself in pieces on the ground.

She didn't want to believe it at first. Surely there are many men who had an interest in magical creatures, surely it couldn't be him.

But something about today was indeed different. She can feel it and she had to admit, she didn't like it. She was the kind of girl who likes everything to be in place, whether it be her dresses must go according to colour in her large closet or how dessert must come after the main course.

"Where is he now?" She asked her advisor Abdullah who is now worried as well. Magical creatures being brought to Turkey means chaos and this is definitely without a doubt, a bad thing.

"Our sources say he is in the area of a town nearby our national park," he replied and Dilara nods, "Isn't that place rumoured to be the current place of the Shrieking Rose?" The young queen asked and her advisor replied truthfully with a yes.

Dilara truly wished that he hadn't come here. It is true enough that wonderful almost extinct creatures reside in Turkey but oh coming here was such a mistake. Still, he knew what he was doing when he crossed the border and so be it. If she had to choose between her own country and her heart, she'd choose Turkey every time.

"We must find him right away then, we can't afford trouble to brew in Turkey. This is my home and any threat will be eliminated,"

~

Dilara has followed Abdullah and four knights, disguised as a poor woman. Well, she wouldn't exactly call it a disguise. She only wore a simple dress with faded colours, she still looked very much royalty. Hell, she smelled rich too.

Her advisor and knights has worn the simple outfits that they had borrowed momentarily from a few men who lived close to their residence. They looked simple enough but there was an aura surrounding them that screamed they were an aristocrat.

They walked closely by Dilara to the national park, determined to find Newton Scamander.

"Are you sure he's still here? I don't see him anywhere," she spoke to Abdullah. "He's still here alright, can't you smell magic in the air?" He replied with a grim look and Dilara nods, afraid to go against him.

Abdullah is extremely wise and has been there for her since she was young. He trained her well and Dilara appreciated that. But, he can be terrifying sometimes. He is a man who always keeps his promises and rarely has time to let loose as he is always busy with work.

Lately Dilara feels so too.

The young queen can indeed feel the magic in the air. It feels like home. It feels light, happy and very much comforting. She's always calm around magic. Unfortunately for her, magic was used at home but only for jobs that require it. So she could rarely sense them, making home feel a little more like a stranger.

"Well," Dilara says, turning around to face her four knights. "Make two groups and split up. Find the man right away and then quickly alert me when you find him. If within fifteen minutes he is still not found yet, we shall use magic to locate him again. Let's hope we're fast enough to stop him this time,"

~

She sits on a bench covered in glistening snow. She waits patiently for the four knights to return or signal her and Abdullah but there is none.

That is until she looks around, registering her surrounding. She finds herself looking in the direction of a tall man wearing a long dark blue coat. His mop of sandy brown hair and his slouch so recognisable to her.

She stands up, truly taking this all in. He's here. He's actually here and he's less then a kilometre away from her.

She walks slowly towards him, absolutely speechless. She could here the distant calling of Abdullah, telling her to come back there and let the guards deal with him but she couldn't let that happen.

She wanted to see him alone, even if it is for just a second.

He's crouching and inspecting the frozen pond in which they are both standing on. As if there is something underneath it. She thinks there actually might be.

She bends down and taps his shoulder lightly. He turns around slowly, to know who it was that did that.

Their eyes meet and the whole world seems to stop moving. The noises seems to die down and other things beside them too start to become blurry. It was like only they matter right now and Dilara was sure that she's right.

He lets out a breath that has been held in since he felt the tap. She looks at him with sincere eyes, scanning his face. He's frozen in place and he looks stricken. She crouches down and gives him a small smile.

"Hi,"

-------------------------------------------------------

AND THATS THE END OF THE FIRST CHAPTER! I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS BOOK AND I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOY IT. IT TOOK ME LIKE THREE DAYS TO WRITE THIS ONE CHAPTER BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO ACTUALLY DO WITH THIS STORY BUT NEW I DO!

THANKS FOR READING AND PLEASE LEAVE A VOTE.