chapter 12

*3 months later*

Tay's POV

i know yall probably wondering whats going on up in the dirty south well nothing much just alotta bs i broke up with tasha come to find out the bitch been pregnant by another nigga. but idc ain my baby. i met this girl thoo her name is dria she fine and thick she 22 and i just absolutely dig her man. lemme tell you we been together for 3 months and only fucked once. she different from all them other bitches i delt with but she she a keeper. i met her at footlocker i had to talk to her i just had to i could tell she was feelin me cuz the way she was lookin but she was playin tht im hard to get card but i kinda liked it. i think she might be the one i settle down with. hmm maybe idk what yall think?

Dria's POV

hey yall im dria im 22 years young im bi im 5'5 and imma caramel color im thick flexible and i have dope swag. me an tay been together for 3 months i really like him alot we live in Atlanta but im from Minnesota. i work at a day care but only part time because im in college. im going to a cosmetology school im going to open up my own shop and start from there. but imma chill person but i don't take bs from nobody!! RnT but i have to go to class ttyl.

Maya's POV

hey yall im 4 months pregnant an i got a little baby bump i dont know the gender yet but im glad only 5 more months to go. it seems like forever but i went in for a check up and guess what im having twins there fraternal twins though im happy about that. that's probably why i used to be so sick but anyway me an shay got married and omg it was so beautiful i had a baby blue dress an shay had on a white suit there were white n blue tulips everywhere i love it me an shay had a big beautiful chocolate cake with blue n white frosting and guess where we honey mooned PARIS i was so happy that we went to the city of love. i love my husband i really do she is such a great person and i know she will be a even better Dad she makes my life complete an she's givin me 2 children :D life is good yall. i regret nothing.

Shay's POV

im soooo glad we moved because my old house would not have been big enough for two kids. im glad we're having twins im going to spoil tf outta them like fr daddy gone ball out on them kids i cant wait till they're born an are family be complete everything is going good an i couldnt ask for anything better than this.. i seen tay when me an maya got married he had a girl with him her name dria she cool n they cute together. me an nick is opening up a club and we might open up a restaurant. im just tryna find away to make money without all the dope boy shit i put pj in charge im not out im still ceo of it but im not doin that fr nomo expecally with two kids on the way an my nephew nick agreed with me she doin the same. later me an nick is goin to go look at some property for this club. get buisness going ys feel me i want somewhere close so if something happen with maya or brook or the kids we wont be a century away. but im glad only 5 months left well 4 in a half if u wanna be technical. but i gotta get ready for later so ttyl.

Brook POV

hey yall im tierd asf Aj woke me up with his screaming ain nun wrong wid him he just dont wanna lay down but its his nap time so either way he goin to sleep. he is almost 7 months now my baby getting big i remm when he was just the littlest thing now he 15 pounds i love him so much. i rocked him to sleep an held him close then put him back in his crib nick was in the shower she alr cooked so i ate an went up to take a shower in the other bathroom i got out an nick was standing there staring with lust in her eyes she came up to me an start fingering me against the wall she kissed me an start fingering harder an harder i was screaming she kept hittn my g spot till i cumed. she smiled licked me up said i love you washed her hands an left. she had me dazing tht was the best fingering she ever gave me y'all just dont know whoa it was good.

Nick's POV

u ain gone lie i was hella horny so i had to find brook she was in the shower so i waited for her to get out when she did i couldn't resist i had her on the wall an went to work. hmm i love my wife yall i really do. ;)

after that i went to play with Aj he was up he was sleep for like a hour he likes to jump up n down so i held his hands an help him jump imma take him to the park tomm so he can swing. i played with him for about 1 hour n 26 min sumn like tht he cried when i left but i had to go check some property so i picked him up an let him come with me to the car thn i gave him to brook. i went to go scoop shay wen she came out we started are search we seen 5 properties an all was horrible we need something nice. ugh this is gonna be harder than i thought :/

So what yall think?
4 likes 3 comments for another chapter thanks much love -limak
also dont forget about the contest
kik me @ hoopen_ forever give me a gender and a name for maya n Shay's babies thank you the two i like the most will be chosen. dont forget this ends jan 6, 2014 so come on y'all
and dont forget to comment and vote
thanks for 1.1k reads