My past with Zera

Hey guys first timer here this is the story before Mavis goes to the dark forest and I'm sorry if the story is not great for you guys but I'll do my best to impress you guys and for sure that's my goal and I'm gonna do my best for everyone I hope you enjoy this story

It's been a year since I met Zera and it's been wonderful ,she always makes me happy when I'm sad that's why I love her and she always supports me in every time I need help even if I'm wounded she always calls for help if we're outside but sometimes she brings a first aid bag in case somebody gets hurt and I love her because she cares about the person who are hurt even though she doesn't know that person and thats all I said to her friend and the we noticed that Zera was gone for too long so we tried to find her in the house but she wasn't there either so we asked the guild and they didn't knew where she was and me and her friend panicked like we're nothing with out her.

After 3 hours we actually found her but it seems like she was just takus! g a walk to the forest of dreams. After that me and Zera had fun with the our guild.

After all of that our master told us to fight every single member of our guild even with Zera .It was like my worst nightmare. So I freaked out cause I've never have beaten her ever in my entire life.

Master shouted that it was time to fight. We were afraid to hurt our guildmates and at the time Zera and me saw a child named Liddan our new guildmate.Liddan gave us courage to fight so after the others fight it was mine and Zera's turn to fight and then he shouted good luck to us!

Now that we have defeated all my guildmates only 3 are standing which master annouced and master said Mavis, Zera and Liddan are left so they have to fight each other and the one who will be her successor and he/she will be the so called champion and the hero of the guild.

Soon the battle will start and we we're  ready just to impress our master but we were woried because they don't want to hurt any of our friends and maybe just maybe imagine if you won the fight then it sometimes mean losing a friend but I love Zera and Liddan even if I lose and then they will hate you so it's like a nightmare but like I said I've never beaten Zera even though I kept trying so it's very complicated.

Now the battle has started first Liddan vs me and my other friends and guildmates was cheering for me and only 10 people cheered for Liddan but it's kind of sad because only a few of them are cheering for him and eventually many are cheering for me so I did my best so I won't let them down their dippending me but I had a hard time beating Liddan but he was pretty strong then I used my dark magic against him so I won the fight fair because the time we were fighting I've observed him and I let him hit me and I didn't use my powers but if I had use my power it would have been easy but he's strong all right and then next up is Liddan vs Zera but surely I'd cheer for both of them but many people cheered for Zera but more people cheered for and I don't know why and for Liddan he was cheered by 20 peoples but it is kind of a rough fight Liddan was trying hard to beat her like he did to me but mine was longer than you expected .Liddan and Zera's fight will be over soon.

Liddan and Zera's fight was over and Zera won the fight but Liddan's body was covered with wounds and bruises but he was okay because Zera said sorry and that's enough for him. The next will be me vs Zera I'm so scared.