hidden.

"you okay?"

"'m just a lil tired. you know, haven't slept before 1 am anymore."

god please don't say another word or i'll make a painting with your blood oh how i hate the fact that the worst people are treated like kings meanwhile a broken girl with hidden poems are labelled as naive please god just unlock me from this sorrow i want to drown myself in a bubbled bath while the city lights beside me are framed in a blurry window glass, i'll stay in the warmth of the cold until that star explodes all its wonder over the horizon please god please take me on a trip with this heavenly man please make the sky freeze in dawn i want to go around the streets in bare feet with my arms around the hollows of his neck and everything is calming god please god take me to a gas station where i'd steal all the yukou's and grab a beer from the market instead and for once again i want to feel the thrill of jumping out of my boat and my friends are happy and my heart's beating jumping waltzing like a trampoline please give a space between monday and tuesday where i'd slow down the time to binge-watch every season of this superhero show i want to live underwater where humans and their crap was far from my "impossible, pretentious and ambitious eulogy" or hit me with a particle accelerator so i could run like barry god god god just please give me a break no more test no more study just love and midnight swims and the thrill of being happy.