Canada

*****I don't know why but i wanted to change Alpha king's place from Florida to Northern Canada****

Rick P.O.V

We have landed thirty minutes ago in Nunavut.It is nine in the morning.And it would take one hour by cars to reach Folkswood. Me,Peter and Jake got off the plane to meet the third in command of Alpha king whose name is Steve Patt.

"Welcome to Canada... Alpha Rick"Steve wished me.

"Thank you. I hope we are not interrupting or anything "i told him with awkward smile.

"Don't worry Alpha.His Highness is looking forward to help you" He gave me warm smile.His eyes started to search for someone.I looked at where he's looking at.Eric and Eli are getting off the plane.

"Go and find mate"my wolf whimpered in my head.I Immediately ran towards the entrance and ran into the plane.I can hear the footsteps following me.I stopped immediately when i realized Rick is not alone in his cabin.The door is wide open that's weird.Ian always likes door to be closed. I walked in slowly.I froze when i took in the scene in front of me.I couldn't move my body not even a muscle. There Ian is sitting at the edge of the bed without a shirt on and Syan is in his lap in nothing but a bra and panties.Ian turned to take a look at me.He stared directly into my eyes. Syan got immediately put on her shirt and attached her self to Ian.But Ian isn't paying any attention to her.He's just looking at me in the eyes. Syan smirked at me because Ian didn't pushed her away.I slowly walked towards them and pulled her away from Ian.

"You dared to touch what is mine?" i asked her through gritted teeth.

"He is not yours.He is mine and He is not a fag like you" she yelled at me.I was about to open my mouth but stopped when i felt someone grabbing my arm.Ian pushed me behind him.And stalked towards Syan which forced her to take few steps back.

"Did you just called my boyfriend a fag? One,you came into my cabin without my permission while i was changing.Second,You thought you can seduce me by just showing your cleavage. Third and the main one,you just insulted Ian Arnault's boyfriend.And one more thing Iam not yours.I belong to only one person in this world and that is Wolfrik Crescent my boyfriend.Get that straight in your head." He turned to Eli "Ms.White,i don't want to see her face anymore."Eli immediately dragged the shivering woman out with the help of Peter.Finally he turned towards me.

"You trust me on this right?"he asked coming towards me.

"If i don't i would have killed you right here" I answered without any hesitation.He immediately hugged me by waist.

"Thank you" he mumbled in my ear. And placed his lips on mine.We were in middle of making out when we heard someone clearing their throat.Oh... I forgot about him.Me and Ian looked at the person who gave us awkward smile.

"Oh Mr.patt this is Ian Arnault my mate and Ian this is Steve Patt,third in command to Alpha King Darrick Weylyn"I introduced.They both shook their hands.

"Alright lets move" We got off the plane.

Ten cars from Ian's plane were unloaded.Me and Ian got in middle SUV.Peter and Eli got in Second SUV.Jake and Eric followed us in fourth SUV.Steve and his men are in front in their cars.All cars started from airport to the guest house arranged by Alpha king.After ten minutes we drive out of the city and entered a highway which is surrounded by deep woods on both sides.I can see royal warriors for every few kilometers.They are patrolling near borders and securing the pack grounds. After fifty minutes we entered a town called Folkswood. It is town but ninety percent of this town are werewolves and remaining ten percent are either visitors or moved here. Every house here is surrounded by woods.This town has only population of Three thousand.So,Each and everyone knew each other. And they would easily know about newcomers.As we passed everyone are looking at us in curious.I looked at Ian who is looking out of the window with narrow eyes.He's on full alert.I chuckled at how tense he is.I pulled him close by his waist and pecked his lips which made him relax.It took us another ten minutes to reach the guest house.