Akelda + READ ME + Tag

friendsgiving gift for MaylieMerlin : happy thanksgiving peeps! The holiday we celebrate to thank our fellow Native Americans for helping us (and then treating them like shit, but US history doesn't really like covering that)

That model looks so out of place, though.

psd: raven orlov by evey

model: faestock

rose and mask: found via deviantart (lost the username)

thorns: jakepatt

READ ME

Hey, so recently, my laggy computer was taken out to be fixed and when my dad brought it home.... well, the memory was all erased and BAM, so did my poor Photoshop and resources.

So, unlike what I have planned to finish some requests for Thanksgiving, please forgive my poor prowess. I have to redownload a lot of stuff, like fonts (pretty sure I had at least a 100 that looked the same) and brushes, gradients, etc.

I'm really really sorry about the requests and damn, this was a bad time to get myself into graphic contests and competitions, so hopefully, I can fix this mess by Christmas.

Nonetheless, I guess I'll have to start over again, and I'd really appreciate it if I had more time. But, if you want to cancel your request and find another designer, that's fine with me too. Thankfully, I saved some things on my flash drive before this all ended so, yay! not all hope is lost.

And yes, this graphic was made before my computer went bonkers. 

Thank you for understanding!

On a brighter, note, I was tagged by -Vellichor so, here goes nothing.

Birth Place: New York City (

Favorite Sport: Umm, well the favorite sport I'd like to play is probably basketball or swimming, and if I were to watch, maybe soccer or volleyball. 

Favorite Food: How can I choose? Food is just too damn good. At the moment, I'm craving cheesecake, so cheesecake it is. 

Ethnicity(percentages): Ethnicity percentages are confusing to me. All I'm going to say is that both my parents are (to my knowledge) 100% Chinese, but I'm an American so I'm confused. Like, what does that make me? You know what, ethnicity percentages is just too damn confusing. 

Favorite Song: At the moment, I think Bad Things by Machine Gun Kelly & Camilla Cabello. My friends claim that I have a weird taste in music. 

Favorite Musical Artist: Probably Halsey or Selena Gomez

Favorite Book: Ugh, how can I just choose? Right now, it's Throne of Glass series, ACOTAR, and the Lunar Chronicles.

Physical Description: Um, 5'7, long wavy (and annoying) dark brown hair that comes really close to black, brown eyes, looks Chinese, and long legs (i'm not even kidding, I trip over them so often that I curse my long limbs)

Favorite Activity: Reading, and chatting. 

tagging: -verdant- achente Anniebooklover -TheAnimeFreak- AlmostOvertheRainbow