.1.

Small a/n. This story will always be in Avery's POV

"Casey! Oh! Em, didn't see ya, sorry!" I said, looking at the brunette now sitting on the ground.

"It's fine Avery" she mumbled, getting up. "But you're looking for Casey?" Emily asked. I nodded, trying to catch my breath. "She went inside. We aren't allowed inside yet, shes only inside because she's a senior" Emily asked. I sighed

"OKAY!" I called out, very loudly. "I give up" I mumbled. See, me and Emily were best friends. I have blonde hair and green eyes, and am about 5'1. Emily is the complete opposite. she's 5'7 with brunette hair, blue eyes and really pretty. Then there's me. "I wonder who's gonna get adopted" I sighed. You may think this is an orphanage, it isn't. Miss Smith has been adopting and hoarding kids, making us do all the house work. By adopting we mean, well escaping and begging for a foster family.

"Well, me and Cassandra are gonna escape tonight, you're more than willing to join us" Emily said and I nodded. I didn't have anything to pack really. We're cut off from the outside world, but before I came here I was a giant theater nerd. When Emily came here she had her phone, so she got to keep it. But miss smith doesn't let us have minutes. "Wanna listen to Wicked?" Emily asked. I nodded, i'd grown to love the musical.

That night me, Emily and Cassandra walked into the dimly lit kitchen. We had gotten to the door when someone yelled out. "Quick!" Cassandra yelled, "hurry!" And to that we all ran out of the house, Cassandra running south while me and Emily ran north.

"Are we ever gonna see her again?" I asked, sighing as I looked behind me and saw the coast was clear.

"Probably not" Emily sighed. I nodded, saddened. "Well Avery, welcome to New York City."

So Lili-Pad convinced me to make this!! It's written on my phone, that's why it's so short. Lin will come in soon!!

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 24, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Adopted by who...? (A Hamilton fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें