I don't know you

Karly POV
I avoided looking at Pan at all costs. Which wasn't that hard considering I was in a cage hanging from a tree. What had happened the day before was replaying in my head.
Flashback to the day before
       "What do you want?" I asked the guy, Peter Pan.
         "What makes you think I want something? I could just want to see how the girl I started falling in love with grew up."
          No no no no no no! That was a dream! I know it was a dream! 
         "Your not real. This is all a dream. There is no Peter Pan or Neverland. It's just a figment of my imagination from when I was 11," I yelled at him.
         He laughed, "oh Karly, don't try to deny it. You can tell this is no figment of your imagination. This is all real."
         He bent down to the door of the cage, and unlocked it. He cupped my face with my hand and I cringed. I didn't like him touching me like he cared. I only wanted three people to ever do that. My dad and mom and George.
          He smirked when I cringed, "you'll remember, and come back to me. I promise you that."
         And with that, he let go of my face and shut the cage door again. After it was securely locked, Pan left me with a painful headache and a thoughts spinning all over the place. I was like that till I couldn't take it anymore, and slept.
                  End flashback
      They had moved me while I was sleeping. I was now at Pan's camp, which was full of his lost boys. They had hung the cage in a tree, next to another cage. I tried to see who was in it but couldn't. It was to dark, and I didn't dare call out to ask. Suddenly the camp became quite.
           "Alright boys, you know the plan. Let's go get the other one!" Pan yelled.
           The lost boys cheered and they all left. I took my opportunity to talk to the other prisoner. But they talked to me first.
           "Why did Pan keep you here?" A girls voice asked.
            "I don't know, I knew him though. A long time ago. But he was different, so was this place. What about you?"
            "Leverage. He needs my brothers help on something and I'm the only reason they're still doing what he says. What's your name?"
            "My name is Karly Black, what about you?" I asked, curios about who Pan was using.
            "I'm Wendy Moira Angela Darling, but call me Wendy."
             My heart rate went up. This just went to a whole new level of crazy.

(A/N hope you liked this chapter. I'll try and update all of my stories soon. Please comment and vote!)