Lemons

"N-Natsu, just a bit more!" Lucy's face was sweating as Natsu looked at her.                                                    "I-I can only hold on for a bit more Luce, please hurry." His face contorted with effort  as he tried to stabilize Lucy. Her eyes widened.                                                                                                                          "Natsu!" She screamed before falling on top of him, exhausted. He coughed as Lucy fell on him.                                                                                                                                                                                                   "Ow~ Lucy that hurt! Couldn't you be any lighter?" Lucy rolled her eyes.                                                   "Are you calling me fat!?" Natsu snickered as Lucy bent down and started picking up the lemons that had fallen from her basket.  "Now Makarov will get mad at us, you know how much he wanted us to gather these lemons!" The ladder that Natsu had been stabilizing for her had also collapsed. It was a total mess. "Ugh," Lucy sighed. "Now what will we do?" Natsu scanned Lucy quickly.                                                                                                                                                                                  "I have an idea...." 

JUST KIDDING! 🍋

{For all those who read this in hopes of a lemon..... too bad! Jk, this was freaking fun to write and I'm never doing anything like it again.... or will I? XP}