You're Not Alone

AN: This story is based on the abridged version of ygo bbt where Jaden gets bashed big time. It's a oneshot but I do have ideas for a sequel. Let me know if you want a sequel ^^ Any mentioned dialogue of the movie belongs to LittleKuriboh, Shadyvox and TheAzureCrow. Enjoy the story!!! ^^

"Aaand...CUT!!" yelled the director as they just finished the scene were Yusei Fudo and Jaden Yuki would say goodbye toYugi Moto on the roof of a high building at Domino Plaza. Ofcourse their surrounding was al green screen with only the roof exterior made as a prop.

The assistent director stood up from his place next to the director and picked up his megaphone.

"Okay people. Good job. That was our last scene for the day. As you know it's Christmas in 2 days so we will take a break from filming for 3 days starting tomorrow. Spend your well deserved time with your family and Happy Holidays everyone!!!" he said smiling and everyone started clapping.

The studio started bustling with noises of people putting away the props and filming equipment.

Jaden Yuki made his way through the crowd fast to get to his dressing room that he shared with Yusei Fudo.

Before he started filming he always thought that Yusei was a nice guy. From what he heard anyway. A down to earth serious guy who had gained a lot of respect in the science field and was also known as quite the duelist.
But with all the dialogue he had to endure of him he wasn't sure if that info was true. Sure it was all in the script but the way Yusei acted it felt like he really meant it and it was beginning to get to Jaden.

'I will tear the happy right out of your soul'

'Shut up Jaden'

'You have friends?'

As if Yusei really thought he didn't have any friends.

Jaden felt the familiar sting of tears at the corners of his eyes and ran through the hallway to the dressing room. He didn't want anyone to see him crying .

Once at his dressing he slammed the door shut and let the tears fall down. He was glad there were only a few scenes left to do for the movie. He felt like he couldn't handle anymore of this. He was known to be a happy go lucky kid but what no one knew was that he was at his breaking point.

When he accepted the role the script hadn't been that bad. It gave him the chance to show to the world he earned a place next to Yugi Moto, the King of Games. The bashing of his character hadn't been on the first draft at all. Only after the first 5 scenes he started to notice the changes made to the script which were small at first. Like more dialogue for Yusei and Yugi. Then the screentime that was being chipped of him one by one.
And then the bashing started. It was too late to pull out by then and he really needed the money. But nowadays he started to wonder if it was all worth the money.

With all his negative thinking he only noticed at the last minute that the dressing room door opened and the figure of Yusei stepped inside.

Jaden made a mad dash for his own clothes and ran into the dressing cubicle. Yusei Fudo was the last person he wanted to see him crying. He tried to calm himself down by changing his clothes. He just wanted to get away from this place as soon as possible.

Yusei blinked slowly when he saw a flash of red and brown entering the dressing cubicle. Jaden sure was in a rush and he signed. Now that they had a few days off he wanted to take the opportunity to talk to Jaden. One on one. The last few weeks he had seen him change drastically from a hyperactive boy to downright scary quiet. He wanted to know why. He took of his gloves before he walked over to the cubicle.

"Jaden?"

He heard a sharp intake of breath. It didn't sound like Jaden was changing clothes in there so after he called Jaden's name again with no answer he ripped open the curtain to reveal Jaden in a crouched position and bend head. He didn't look up when the curtain opened.