"Look at your fingers!"

A/N:

Explicit. Very much so. As in, carefully hide your phone screen from family members, if you're not alone.

------

If you'd asked Lauren to explain how exactly she'd gotten in this position, she wasn't sure she could tell you.

And if you'd told Lauren two weeks ago that she'd be half naked in her sweet, funny bandmate's lap with her legs spread like a damn stripper, completely ready to beg for the orgasm she needed so badly, she would've laughed in your face.

Dinah's hand pressed her thighs farther apart, and then slid up her torso, holding her steady. Her breath hot on Lauren's neck, Dinah added the second finger of her other hand, ring and middle fingers sliding inside Lauren and spreading as far apart as possible.

"Fuuuck, Dinah..." Lauren panted, her body pressing back against Dinah's chest, struggling to grind her hips against the aching feeling.

Nails digging gently into her side, Dinah held Lauren tightly around her waist. The slow movements of Dinah's fingers inside her were so much and not enough at the same time, and Lauren could feel her clit throbbing for attention that she already knew it wasn't going to get.

Dinah hushed her, pressing her open mouth to the side of Lauren's neck. The hand that wasn't busy working Lauren open between her thighs slid up her torso, pushing her t-shirt up and over her breasts, the long fingers immediately pinching at her nipple.

Suppressing a desperate groan, Lauren pressed her lips together, knowing that if she opened them in an attempt to talk to Dinah, she'd probably moan loudly enough to wake up Normani next door.

Dinah started pumping her fingers steadily, slanting to drag against the sensitive spots inside of Lauren. The filthy noises coming from between Lauren's thighs were making her gush even more, soaking Dinah's hand, and Dinah's lips were hot on her shoulder.

"Oh my god," Lauren gasped.

"You gotta be quiet, Lo," Dinah said into Lauren's ear.

"As if you'd be keeping quiet," Lauren hissed, letting out a raspy moan as Dinah sped up her movements.

"I'd be trying."

"I am - ooh, fuck - I am trying," Lauren managed, her hips bucking as Dinah's index finger teased at her entrance as well.

"You want it?" Dinah husked, kissing her earlobe.

"I don't -" Lauren interrupted herself with a groan as Dinah rolled her nipple between her fingers. "Dinah, you know I won't be able to stay quiet, if you..."

"But you want it, though," Dinah said. "Tell me you want it."

Dinah licked over her pulse point, inhaling deeply to breathe in Lauren's perfume.

"Yeah, fuck, I want it," Lauren moaned, spreading her thighs wider.

"Yeah, you do," Dinah murmured, pulling her fingers out of Lauren completely, earning her a desperate whine in response as Lauren started to close her thighs to find some friction.

Dinah slapped the inside of her thigh sharply, her palm turning the soft flesh a flushed shade of pink, and then brought both hands down to spread Lauren's legs apart again.

"Hold on, babe," Dinah said, massaging the insides of her thighs.

"Dinah, please..."

"Look at you, goddamn," Dinah exhaled, her chin resting on Lauren's shoulder. "All soft and pink and dripping on my thighs."