Chapter 2: "does he have to?"

Your p.o.v

It was about 10pm that night and I got a phone call.

"What Ryan?" I answered still kind of in a bad mood.

"Hey, it's not Ryan, it's Justin"

"What the hell do you want?! And why are you calling on Ryan's cell" I raised your voice into the phone.

"Well, i knew you wouldnt answer my call. And I.....ummmm....wanted to apologize"

"For what?!" I spat

" for yelling at you..." His voice trailed off.

"Is that all you have to say?" I said more calmly.

"Yes" he replied.

I hung the phone up.

I got into my pajamas. Aka a sports bra and yoga pants. I brushed my teeth, washed my face and laid down in bed. I starting thinking about Justin. And how hot he looked shirtless. His abs were so tan and his hai- what the hell am I thinking? He's a jerk. He's mean. He's a bad person.

I finally fell asleep and was brutally awoken by 3 people jumping on my queen sized bed.

I opened my eyes it was Tyler, Ryan and caitlin my best girlfriend.

"Hey Y/N get up!!" Caitlin yelled

"Yeah it's almost 11 o'clock!!" Tyler said while jumping harder.

"Guyssss I'm tired stop!!!" I complained And they started jumping more.

"Fine. Fine. Fine. Ill get up"

I got up and made them all get off your bed while you made it.

I hurried into the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth.

"What are we doing today?" I yelled from the bathroom off my room.

"we were thinking the park. You know? Like old times." Ryan yelled back.

I walked in and grabbed some clothes from my dresser. Some light washed, high waisted shorts, a black crop top with a lion face on it, and black lace bra and panties. I ran back in the bathroom and changed and put on some makeup- foundation, mascara and a red lipstick. I let my hair down and like always it was very wavy. I didn't really care all that much so I left it.

I walked back to my room to find them watching the t.v. show "friends" and laughing hysterically.

I grabbed some socks, Threw my black high top sneakers on and a few bracelets. I grabbed my phone and threw it in my purse.

" I'm ready" I said and no one turned around.

" IM READY! " I yelled and they all jumped. I started laughing and Caitlin turned off the t.v.

We all walked downstairs, i grabbed a granola bar and walked out the door. My parents were at work so I didn't have to say bye to anyone.

We drove to the park in Tyler's car. We got out and all darted toward the swings. There were only 3. Ryan, Caitlin, and I got there first, leaving out Tyler.

"Y/N " he said coming toward me.

"What?" I said in a teasing voice.

He came up to me and began to tickle me. I was extremely ticklish and he knew it!!

"Stop Tyler" I managed to say in between laughs. He finally stopped and I was catching my breath before Ryan called me over.

I walked over to his swing. And asked him what was up.

"Is it cool if I invite justin, I feel bad. He's only home for another week and we have kinda been ignoring him.

"Fine, but don't expect me to talk to him" I said rolling my eyes.

"Thanks Y/N! You're the best!" He exclaimed while pulling me into a hug.

A/N please tell me what you think!!!:) ill update when I get to 35 reads. Thanks so much!!:)