Chapter 10

Mash it up,
Hot step in a dance
Light it up-Major Laser

Mash it up,Hot step in a danceLight it up-Major Laser

Silver

Yep,today is my birthday.I turned 19.The sad thing is,I can't celebrate my birthday with Daniel.I was called to Shield by Nick."What is it?" I stood at stood at his desk."Agent Silver,I am relieving you of duty this week." Fury said "What!Why?" I groaned "I'm  giving you time to have to yourself." He answered He nodded for me to leave."Oh and Agent?" He asked My hand was on the door knob "Yes sir?"
I saw from the corner of my eye "Happy Birthday." He gave a little smile.

I walked out of the room and back to the tower.
"Happy Birthday." Pietro zoomed toward me and gave me a hug."Thanks."I walked back to my room. "Hey where are you going?I haven't given you your present that is from all of us." He said.
"Ahahaha,what?" I looked at him.He rolled his eyes and covered my eyes."Okay......" I said as he lead me to a room.

He uncovered my eyes and there stood Daniel."Danny?" I whispered."Silvee?"He said.I ran toward him and hugged him."I thought I lost you." I cried on to his shoulder.
"It looks like Pietro has another present."Daniel un hooked my arms around him and turned me toward the speedster.

"I wanted to give you this." He handed me a box.
I opened and there revealed a pendent 'Princess'.Happy tears came down my face."Thank you." I attacked Pietro and pulled him for a hug.I unhooked my arms around Pietro and blushed.

"Sorry." I rubbed the back of my neck.
I smiled and turned to face my bro."Happy Birthday." We both said to each other.

_________________________________

We both had celebrated it with one of Starks partys.
I got to be a DJ.I know it's my party but I love doing DJ stuff.
I played the song Starvin by Haliee but remixed it.
I had worn an outfit that was comfortable for me to wear.

I walked off my DJ booth to find my brother.I found him
Sitting on the couch talking to the other boys."Hey." I nudged his shoulder."What?" He raised an eyebrow at me.
"Dont what me!We need to dance.Like we use to." I clapped my hands together.
He rolled his eyes and followed me to the dance floor."Come on Daniel kick her butt." Stark chanted for him.
"Silver?
I ran to my DJ booth and changed the song to Work from home.

I had defeated Daniel.
You know what's great about my life right know.
I have a family,Friends,an admirer,a brother
And people who love me.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned to see Speedster.
"You want to dance." He asked I nodded and followed him to the floor.

He wrapped his arms around my waist "You know what after this we could go on a date." He said.I giggled "If I say yes." I put my head on his shoulder.