This is a public fanfic

"Hey can you come over?"

"I can't my memes won't make themselves"

"I won't be a bitch about how narcissistic I am ;)"

"I'm running"

It had all started from a simple text, and now Seven was standing outside the door of Zen's apartment. He's been there before, but this time would be different. Maybe even better for both of them.

Zen had promised not to be as narcissistic.

This was revolutionary.

Seven almost knocked on the door after a moment of hesitation, but was surprised when Zen opened it. Seven blinked at the man before him, and then offered a grin. Zen was giving him a strange look. Seven couldn't tell what it meant. Whatever it was, it didn't stop Zen from letting Seven inside.

"So you probably know I brought you here for a favor, right?" Zen said as he lead Seven through the apartment and into the living room. Seven had suspected this earlier and sighed shortly before being cut off with a smirk and wink from Zen. "Don't worry, I think you'll enjoy it."

"What do you think I would enjoy about extra work?" Seven mumbled while recovering from how cheesy that wink was. Seriously, who even has the nerve to write that.

Zen nodded in understanding at Seven's reasoning. "Yea, you have a point. But this is a special favor." Zen turned around and placed his pale hands lightly on Seven's shoulders. "It's a favor only you can satisfy."

Seven looked at Zen with very conflicting emotions. "What.. kind of favor?" Seven asked, looking from Zen to the hands on his shoulders.

Zen smiled innocently and leaned over to Seven's ear, breath ghosting over his skin and making his hair stand on end.

"I want you to write me a MLP fanfic Daddy"

...

...

...

. . .

Zen didn't have time to react, because Seven had grabbed the nearest cross from the wall and bashed Zen across the forehead so hard Zen flew out the window and broke his dick.

The end.