WGM (TOS) : Twenty-one

"Choose what you want to wear.", "... This!" They both laughed, pointing over to the traditional dresses meant for Chinese. "I think I'll look good in this!"

"I want to take a long shower" She whined, before placing her hand into the knob of the bath room. She felt an arm drape around her waist, before she felt his hot breathe whispering into her,

"Take one with me."

She froze at the moment, as she felt her legs trembled in embarassment, her fingers shaking through the knob- before hearing him chuckle. "Sooyoung, you seem frozen when it's me teasing you." He laughed, before heading first in the bath room, "Also, I'll be taking the bath first."

"Yah!" She yelled, before hearing the door being locked inside.

Is there a constant battle of teasing, now that they're at Hainan? She didn't knew. But somehow, she felt intimidated and challenged. Yet, she felt weak whenever he approaches her like a man. After a couple of minutes, the door flung open as he smirked upon seeing her flustered expression. "Let's go?"

"I'm taking a bath!"

He waited for her, while he sat on the red bed. He took the moment to request a video call for his hyungs.

"Oh, what is is Sungjae?", He stifled a laugh seeing the expression of his favorite hyung, Changsub. "What's with your hairstyle, Sungjae? Are you a Chinese or what?", "Hyung, I'm in China. Remember?" His sleepy eyes widen when he realized it, "Right." He was about to speak single thing, before he heard his other members compressing to fit in a single small screen. "Wow, that looks luxurious, Sungjae!" Minhyuk yelled, as he replied with a laugh before nodding, "You're right.", "Where is Joy, by the way?" As if on cue, he heard the door clicked open, before she revealed herself.

His eyes widen in response, before he dropped the phone into the bed. "Joyiah!"

How can she look sexy and cute at the same time?

_______________________________

"No, you listen to me-"

They kept on arguing about her dress ever since they gone out of the hotel. He kept on insisting her to change her dress, but she kept replying that this was the assigned dress for them. She can't change them, "Listen, oppa. You know that as an idol, I'm really required to wear dresses like this..." she saw the corner of his eyes intensified, before she pouted to shut up. An idea flicked into her mind, as she lightly giggled as she looked around seeing no one.

"Oppa."

He sternly looked into her, as she smiled, before wrapping her slim arms around his waist from the back, "You don't have to worry about others looking. It's always about you."

He was about to get mad, but why is he smiling like an idiot now?

...

"Ah, buy me pearls!", "If I had the money, I would!"

They kept on nagging at each other, with her pulling him into near botiques that had a lot of pearls, while he kept on insisting to buy other instead of pearls. "How can you be so inconsiderate when it comes to your girl?" She mumbled, sulkily fiddling into the tiny pieces of pearls. She still couldn't go around the whole market. He was constatly having his hand clasped into her fingers. She wanted to sneakily buy a single one for herself, but he just wouldn't let her walk or even march a single yard away from him. He clicked his tongue while taking a good look at her. She replied with a stiff stare, before he chuckled. "Oppa would buy you one, after the filming." Her eyes widen in delight, before smiling, "Thank you, oppa!"