FNAF Vs. Werewolf High: Chapter 2

" Okay everyone have a nice thanksgiving break and stay safe "

Everyone cheered as they raced out of the room making me the last one as I walked out and once in the hallway all there is to see is people running around chatting like always.

*BZZZZZZZ*

I reached into my pocket taking my phone out.

' Meeting '

Was all the text said. I sighed as I shut my locker and begin walking towards the entrance of the school and made my way around the school going to the back entering the woods at the back of the school as I begin my journey to our meeting spot.

" The is walk is going to be long as fuck " I muttered glancing behind me seeing the followers. "

Time Skip

" How long have we been walking? "

" I don't know but I'm so tired "

I continued listening to my pursuers as they whispered and I'm surprised they're tired its only been a mile well now two since I left the school ever since they followed me into here.

Time Skip

" Hey man, bout time you got here "

My friend said as I just got up the hill to our meeting spot but I didn't stop moving as I tossed my bag at him as he catches it looking at me with a confused look " what am I supposed to do with this? " he shouted up to me as I started to climb a random tree.

" Just hold on to it "

I shout back as I continued up the tree until I finally got to the top. I walked to the edge of a tree branch as I crouched down and watched the pursuers finally managed to get up the hill as they came upon the guys and ours supposed meeting.

Everyone was just looking at each other as they stopped doing whatever they were doing as there was pure silence.

" ooooh so that's what he was doing " I heard a whisper from my group.

" where did he go? " I heard one of the females whisper then the alpha of our group stepped up.

" Come on guys don't be disrespectful remember? These ladies are the new pups who just joined our school, let us introduce ourselves I'm Shawn the alpha of this group "

" Greg "

" Rick "

" Timmy "

" And we're all alphas " they all said at the same time.

" Wait that doesn't make sense who or where is the beta or omega? "

" There isn't any well you see I'm the strongest out of all of us alphas.....well second strongest "

The group of girls looked at each other confused and whispered among themselves.

" And if your looking for our top strongest, its the person you were following "

The I believed that is name foxy had stepped up from her group speaking up " well then where is he cause when we got up here he wasn't anywhere to be found besides you guys "