Chapter 3

"Thanks for dropping me off Felix. And helping me not be as stupid." I smile a little. "No problem! I'm glad I could help." He says with his derpy smile.

"See you at school tomorrow." Felix waves at me. "Yeah..." I trail off. I shut the car door and walk up to my house. I open my front door and walk inside.

Felix pulls out of the driveway and goes on his way to his house. "So who was he?" My mom asks, looking down at me. "Just a friend mom." I say, rolling my eyes playfully.

"He looked nice. What's his name." She asks excitedly. "Mom." I warn. "What!? I just wanna know." She laughs at me. I exhale deeply, facepalming. "His name is Felix, big deal," I groan loudly.

"So what did you two do?" My mom asks. "Basically he just helped me with school stuff." I state. "Oh thank god! Finally someone who can help you get at least C's and B's!" She announces. "Everyday after school I'm gonna go to his house and he's gonna help me." I reply quietly.

"That's sweet." She says. "Mom I swear to god," I whine. "Alright alright! I'll keep my mouth shut. I'm just happy to see that you have a friend." My mother laughs again.

"Well I'm gonna go in my room and study." I sigh. "Study!?" She yells. "What?" I huff. "You never study!" She states. I just shrug and walk to my room.

I sit down at my desk and study for a while. After two hours of studying, I go in the bathroom and take a shower.

After my shower, I brush my teeth and hair.  I walk into my room again. It's ten o'clock at night and I open the YouTube app on my computer. I watch a few of Felix's videos, being quite entertained.

Eventually, I turn off my computer. I shut off the lights, and get comfortable in my bed. A few minutes later, I fall asleep.

(The next day)
I'm at school in my first class. The popular kids didn't say a word to me. After a while, the bell rings and it's time to go to lunch.

On my way there I notice Felix and a few popular boys. They have him pinned against the wall.

They're punching him and yelling at him. Laughing and making fun of him. His lip and nose is bleeding. I run over to them and shove them away from him. Felix falls to the floor in pain, lightheaded.

All the boys look at me with smirks. "Fuck..." I whisper to myself. I brace myself for pain. I feel all of them start to hit me. I try to fight back, but I'm helpless.

Once they stop, I stumble into the bathroom.
I stand in front of the sink, and wipe the blood off my face with a paper towel. I clean myself up and look at myself in the mirror.

I exhale deeply. I walk to the lunch room quickly. I grab my food and sit down at the same table as yesterday. Felix sits in front of me with his head down. His dirty blonde hair covers his eyes yet again.

"So..." I start. I notice a drop of blood land on the table. I push a napkin towards him slowly. He wipes his face with it, and then the blood on the table.

"Felix." I call out. He looks up at me slowly. "I'm gonna go..." I sigh, getting up. I know he would lift his head and tell me to stay. And he did.

"Holy shit...your face," I trail off. "I know..." He puts his head down again. I stand up. I plan on getting some revenge. I begin to walk, but Felix grabs my arm. I frown, slowly taking my seat again.

Lunch ends, and Felix drives me to his house. We sit down on the couch again. "What subject do you wanna start with?" Felix asks quietly. "You." I say with no hesitation. "What?" He raises an eyebrow. "Felix I don't want you to worry about me. I don't want you to get hurt and now you look fucked up!" I yell.

Shit shit shit. I yelled at him again! I think. "I care about you, and I want you to be safe!" Felix argues. "But I don't want you risking your life for mine!" I exclaim.

"Then I won't. If you don't want my damn help, then get out of my fucking house. I was trying to help you with everything in me because I thought you really cared! But I guess not. So grab your shit and get out!" He demands, glaring down at me.

"Maybe I will." I hiss, grabbing my things and leaving.