Phynx flame

Hi, my name is Phynx Flame, and I'm a fire elemental. I am quite popular and strong, every girl want me, but I'm gay, and my parents are homophobic so, I can't really come out of the closet.
"Phynx it is time for school hurry up and get dressed." Speaking of my parents, there is my mom. I love her so much but I wish she would except me for who I am. I got dressed and ran down the stairs to eat breakfast. After that I grabbed my car keys, started my car, and left.
As I arrived at the school I parked my car and started walking to the school yard seeing as I had ten minutes until school started, as I was walking I saw the weird kid, Jack Frost, getting beat up. I decided not to intervene and walk in to the school. As I entered the school, I headed straight to my first class and talked with my friends. The bell was about to ring when Jack walked in he looked terrible, I felt a little bad that I didn't help him. I don't know what it is about Jack that has me thinking about him, but I want to know why he always sits alone, and why he always as a poker face never showing emotion. My thoughts were interrupted when the teacher walked in. Are teacher ms. Anna is really cool she is are mythology teacher and she is a witch but not everyone in this school know.there are actually a lot of supernatural here but we are to afraid to come out.like myself I am a fire elemental like my mom but my dad was a lava elemental so I can also use lava. We can't really sense if others are supernatural they have to tell us. "Ok class today we are going to talk about elemental " ms .anna said some of the students smiled but when I turned I saw Jack frown and put his head down I wonder what's Wrong with him.

Chapter will get longer over time I will try to post once or twice a week please comment and vote