Finding Slade

"Tell us where Slade is now!!!" Beastboy said. Terra was still on the ground holding her neck. "If I tell you. Whats in it for me?" she ask. "You live! Thats what!" Raven said. Terra thought about it for a few. "Fine! He's at his new lair. Which is that old abandoned factory. Its all the way downtown and I mean downtown. It will take us about three hours to get there. And you better be prepared. Because Slade has his robots everywhere around the place". Terra said. "And are you sure the girls are there?" Red X ask. She nodded. "Good now" Nightwing said as he put handcuffs on her and tied her legs together. "Thats to make sure you don't escape." he continued.

"Wait before we go see the dude. We haven't seen in over ten years! That probably has been waiting for this. We need a plan and a good one too" Cyborg said. Everyone nodded. "Okay Jason Whats the plan?" Nightwing ask as he looked at Jason. Jason was shock not only did he just ask for his help, but he finally called him Jason and not Red X. "Alright well we have Terra, so we can make her go in and turned off all the alarms and cameras, since she knows it. Also Beastboy will watch her the whole time while in rat form, to make sure she doesn't backstab us again! Raven will teleport the rest of us inside. Starfire, Nightwing Cyborg will start attacking the robots, and Beastboy will come in and help them. Raven will look for the girls and I will look for Slade. Then I'll find him kick his ass. Raven gets the girls. And we did it! The afterwards will just keep beating Slade's and Terra's ass just for fun. Got it?" Everyone nodded. "Now let's go get my daughters back!!!!!"

They all drove in the T-Car to Slade's new lair. They park the car a little bit far from the lair. So Slade won't notice them, before the plan could start. They let Terra go, she went inside the liar, with Beastboy following her in rat form.

Terra's POV: I went inside. Dear God, I hope this plan goes well! I went into his control room and turned all of the cameras and alarms off. "Alright Beastboy tell the other its done" Beastboy turned back into human form, grab his communicator and call them "Alright its done" he said, and put it back in his pocket. "Terra I have a question" he ask looking at her. "Yes?" "Did you love me? Or was you just playing with my emotions, making me be on your side?" he ask. I sighed, I should have known he was going to ask that. "Both yes and no. The first time when I became a Titan I did fall in love with you. And when I got my memory back and saw you for the first time in forever. I was really happy and I fell for you a little bit! But then I just stop, I decided to not fall for you. Because I knew it wasn't going to work out. And I just don't want to hurt you again" I said putting my hand on top of his. He moved his hand "Well you did!" he said as he walk away, going to help the others.

Cyborg POV: Beastboy called to tell us to come in. "You guys remember the plan?" Jason ask. We all nodded yes. "Good" he said. Raven then teleported us inside. It was really big! "Okay how are we suppose to find the robots?" Nightwing ask. "Terra said they're all over the place. Just open one of these doors and you'll find them" Raven said as her and Jason left to go look for the girls and Slade. We did as they said and opened a door. And guess what, the robots was on the other side of the door. Nightwing got out his staff, I pulled out my sonic cannon and Starfire eyes glowed green we started fighting one robot after another. Then Beastboy came in and turned into an elephant and started crushing dozens of them.

Raven and Jason just kept on running and running. Until they found Quinn and Iris in a cage. "QUINN!!!! IRIS!!!!" they both screamed running over to the cage. But then they got shocked. They fell back "MOM! DAD!" the girls yelled. "What the hell!?" Jason said helping his wife get up. Jason touch the cage, just to get shock again "Ow! The fuck!?" he said. "Mom! Dad! Get out of here now!" Quinn said "What?! Are you kidding me?" Raven said. Iris shook her head no and then said "Its a trap! Get out of here now before he comes-" she got interrupt by her and her sister being electrocuted. "GIRLS!! NO!!!" the parents of the children yelled. Then he came and started laughing and clapping his hands slowly. Jason growled and Raven eyes turned red. "Well its good to see you two again. Long time no see my friends" Slade said