Our story

Quick little note: I drew both the cover and the picture for this story, I don't mind if you copy them but please don't claim them as your own. I still love you all, and I'm sorry I have not been updating, but I had to travel, along with 3 funerals I had to go to, one of which was for a close friend of mine. Anyway, SECTPLIER AWAY!!!!! And let's get on to the story.

Jacks pov
I love Mark. He is so cute and sweet, but I can't tell him. See, once he told me he was not looking for a gay relationship, which crushed all hopes I had with him. But I still love him. Nothing will change that. My girlfriend noticed, and in her anger broke up with me for good. "That's it, jack! I hate you! You and your stupid gay ass can go die!" She screamed, then stormed out of my house. I curled into a ball and cried. About an hour later I heard a knock. "W-who is it? W-what d-do you w-want?" I stuttered through my tears. "Jack? Are you ok?" It was Mark. I got up and opened the door. "Y-yes I'm fine. But what are you doing here Mark? You never told me that you were coming." I say. "Just wanted to surprise my best friend, and from the looks of your face, I got here just in time." Mark pulled me into a hug, and I started crying again, this time into marks shoulder. "Hey, Jack? I'm gonna stay for a month, I hope that's ok with you." Mark says later a dinner. "That's perfectly fine Mark, I would love to have you stay that long!" I tell him, shooting him a big, goofy grin. We spend the rest of the night laughing and playing soccer physics together.

Marks pov
Jack told me what happened when we were playing, and I felt so sad. I love jack, and it hurts me to see him so upset. I know I said once that I didn't want a gay relationship, but I've changed. I just wish jack felt the same way................ Erm, anyway, when it was time for bed, I was headed to the guest room when Jack said, "Mark? Could you stay in my room for a few nights? I don't want to be alone." I look at him in surprise, but say "of course, jack." He gets his bed, I get the floor. I really don't mind. Back home, I sleep on the floor a lot. We talk for a bit, when I hear Jack snoring a little bit. Awww, I think. He sounds so cute. Being the moron I am, I quickly kiss Jack on the nose and go to sleep. Little did I know, he was awake the whole time.

Jacks pov
Oh my god oh my god oh my god!!!!!!! Mark just kissed me!! Doing a happy dance in my head, I celebrated until I fell asleep. In the morning, I woke up first and went to make breakfast. I made French toast and waffles, along with eggs and bacon. Mark came out and hugs me from behind. "Morning Jack, watcha doin?" Mark asks. "Well, I figured I would make breakfast for us. Is that ok?" I ask. "Of course. You are the best cook ever Jack." Mark tells me. "T-thank you" I stutter. He just laughed and sat down at the table. Around lunch, we made a video, and at dinner Mark seemed a little off. "Mark, are you ok?" I ask. "You are acting a bit weird." "Yahimfineijustreallywanttobeyourboyfriendisall." Did I hear him right? "Mark? Did you just say you wanted to be my boyfriend?" I ask slowly. He looks like he's about to cry as he slowly nods. "No joke, right? Your not lying?" I say. He nods again, and this time tears fall down his perfect face. I go and kiss them away. "Please don't cry Mark. It will ruin your perfect eyes." I whisper in his ear. "J-Jack d-do you love me too?" He asks. "Yes Mark, I do love you. I've loved you for a very long time." He springs up and hugs me. Laughing, I kiss him, and he starts to kiss back. "I love you, please stay with me." Mark says. "I promise I will never leave you."

I hope you all enjoyed!

Toshiro out