Chapter 9

Grace POV
I shut the door with a sigh then walked towards the living as I saw two of my best friends make themselves comfortable on my couch. Casey was about to drink my tea I lash out to stop her from doing so. I don't want her to be sick.

"That was mine you know?" Her form an 'o' as she gave me back my tea. "So Alec huh?" She teased. "That dude looks oddly familiar." Chase said. "From what? Magazines?" Casey said in 'duh' tone. Chase rolled his eyes he get up from the couch making his way to the kitchen.

"I'm going to make some lunch!"

I sat down beside Casey as she is busy changing the channels. "Wait. Shouldn't you guys be at school now?" She just shrugged. "Well, skips a couple of class wouldn't hurt!" Chase said from the kitchen. "Well you guys never skips school. You're education is like your own life. It's weird to see you guys skip." I sip my cold tea.

"We thought that we shouldn't have leave you alone here. Anything could happen you know. Besides if we know that Alec dude was here, we wouldn't be here." Her gaze still on the TV. Well I guess she had a point.

"Well I'm going to take a shower. I haven't showered yet." Casey looked at me in disgust she crinkled her nose unladylike. I laugh at her expression as I went upstairs to get showered.

Chase POV(surprise!!)
I sigh quietly as I chopping some onions. He is back. "Still thinking about him?" I look up as my sister lean against the kitchen wall.

"Yeah. It's bothering me a lot. I mean. Why?"

She started to walked toward me slowly. "Well maybe he has his own reason why. You can't blame him forever Chase. He's my brother. He's your brother. Not to mentioned he's your twin also. Just listen what he has to say." She hold my hand firmly.

It is really weird to see my baby sister going all grown up and wiser than me. Yet it's comforting me.

"Casey do you not remembered what he did to us before? How could I forget about that? Chad is dangerous. Do you remember what he did to you?" I stare at her as she shakes probably remembered of what happen.

"I-I do remember. But it's okay. It's a-all in the past now." She stutter.

I sigh. "Go wait in the living room. Lunch's almost done." She nod her head she head off quietly to the living room.

Chad. My damn twin brother. Many people said that twin are inseparable but to me, I'm glad that he's gone. Away from our life. I still remember the day that I kicked his ass.

Flashback ~

I held my skate in my hand as I unlocked the door. "Someone!! Please help!" My head snapped up at the sound of screaming it's coming from Casey's room. I drop my skate on the floor and rush upstairs to see what's going on. Where the hell is Chad?

I barge in the room immediately froze in my place. There he was beating my sister. Our sister. Not wasting any time, I grab his shoulder and punch his face real hard. I was blurred by the anger.