Sakuma Rei : Unexpected

Request by: @kugashu

Sorry for slow update *bow*
Well, as my apologies I'll update 2 story in a row.

Happy reading!

====================================

Sakuma Rei, the one and only who always appearing whenever you in trouble. Sometime he is scaring you as well you know he is typical who never go outside when the sun is too harsh or he just take a nap on his coffin. Even you said you hate him at your friends but sometime you admired his figure who always looks so handsome and hot.

In gym class, you always be the one who helping to pick up all the volleyball, you running to catch one by one of them since you not that good on volley but you a little understand it. You sat on the edge when your friends playing energetically. Just in seconds a ball flying towards you, you close your eyes expecting what will happen next, Rei must be hide from sun in somewhere.

Bats..

Open your eyes slowly and saw Rei standing there, tried to protected you from the ball you looked at his hands that bruise cause the power of the ball. That must be hurt you can told it to yourself.

"I make it on time," he smile and give you a smile and then patted your head lightly.

"Y-your hand is bruise, let me to cure it as my favor!" you asked him forcefully.

Usually you always ignored him when he appearing in front of you but today you felt guilty and wanted to apologies to him since he's hurt cause you, to protect you. You dragged him out of gym to infirmary he just follow you obediently, but then you realized what you doing.

"U-um...I'm so sorry to make you--"

"I'm so tired, I need more blood to safe my life." he suddenly faint and rest his head on your shoulder.

You tried to move away but he's too heavy for you suddenly you felt an arms wrapped around your waist.

"(L/n), can i--" he cut off by placing his lips on your neck. (BTW, this is not lemon or lime)

"No, you can't!"

He whined like a child, he laid down on the bed and place his hand on his forehead. You took some medicine and a water, you place his hand on your lap and gently cure his bruise.

"You're so kind," he complement you.

"No, I'm not. I always being so rude at you, this is my apologies." you said bluntly.

"The more you avoid the fact the more you looks so cute," Rei patted your head.

"Don't touch!" You hurrily stood up and about to hit him.

"My, my, (l/n) is so cute! I want to have you all mine." his sentence makes you blushing and nervous, he never said something so directly at you like that.

"W-w-what are you s-s-said?! Wanna mess up with me?!" You stuttered.

"You maybe had realized it, I like you."

You throw the bandage at him and ran away as you felt your face are all red like a tomato and about to burst. You never expected a moment like that, the moment Rei told you his feeling. He is the real stalker after all. You keep running, hide from Rei existence.

"What's wrong, (l/n)?" Ritsu asked you when you ran until the backyard.

"Y-your...brother," you panted.

"Rei? What he's doing at you? Did he hurt you? Or..." Ritsu had a mischievous face.

"No! He told me that he like me!"

"You don't like it? Just reject him."

"Not that, I do but...I don't expect it to be now," you silently sat beside Ritsu.

"So, just accept it."

You walked to gym again, having a confused face thinking what Rei just said to you making you can't focused on your work. When you tried your hard to avoid Rei, he appear right in front of your eyes with a grin plastered on his face. Just seeing him in front of you making your face blush like crazy.

"I told you earlier, right?" he leaned closer.

"Told about what? I already forgot it."

"I like you. No, I love you."

"Which one?"

"I love you!"

You looked down, not wanting to face him and also to hide your red face until you heard a voice behind Rei so, you took a glance and saw Kaoru and Koga who stalking behind him.

"Just kiss her!" Kaoru shout.

"What are you waiting for?! Damn vampire!" Koga shout but like a mad.

"Ku ku ku...as what my lovely childs said."

Rei leaned closer and also you step backward nervously, you felt Rei hand place on your chin and forcefully tilt it up and kissed you sweet but passionately. You want to protest but he prevent you by keep kissing you. When he pulled away, you smacked his bruise hand.

"It's hurt! If you keep doing that I will blooding and then I need more blood by bite your neck--"

"That will never happen, damn vampire!" You copy Koga.

"My, my, you are so cute!" He ruffled your (h/c) hair.

"I said i'm not!"

You walked home alone and it almost dark. Not wanting to meet some crazy, and mischief peoples you go home straightly. It was dark and so quiet, you close your eyes when you passes the alley not wanting to meet some thief. You felt a hand holding your wrist so tightly.

"(F/n), it's dangerous for a such cute girl like you walked home alone." That just Rei, why he always appearing at the right time?

"I'm fine--"

"No, you're not." He pulled your hand and brush his lips on yours, it happening again just like on school.

"Let's go!"

You smile how nice him at you, he just want to being nice at you not a old man stalker but you always ignore him and just tell yourself if he just like to teased you but never you expect that he love you. "Rei, I still haven't answer your question. I said yes."

He smile widely, "I know you will said that,"

You blushed madly, he know what you will react. He sure scaring you now. You two walked home hand in hand while laugh at the fool joke you two waving.

==================================

I'm so sorry for my late update and short story! 🙏🙏🙇

I promise I'll update as soon as possible and write something good.

Thanks for all the vote, comment and reading my stories! Love you all.

Comment if you pleased and request still open.