Chapter 1. New Mask

Chapter 1. New Mask

Allen's POV/General POV

"It's so cold..." The boy muttered under his breath.

He was walking around the city in Italy. It was early morning. He had wondered around the city for all yesterday and didn't found any place to sleep, so he had opened the gate to Ark so he can get to sleep.

Now he has to find some real place to sleep. The plan of exploring the new world and he have to get used to be around people as he have been sleeping so long time and adding that the only company he had was Crown Clown, Nea, as now in separate body, but then inside his mind. And to not forget, Tim was still there. Where that golem is, by the way...? Probably chewing some people hairs or biting ears of, getting ate by stray cats...

As he thought of it, something snapped. Oh! He has totally forgot about his mate!!!

"I'm sure he is okay. He has survived to this point already! Have faith to your lil' fellow!" he hears his uncle saying through their connected minds.

"Nea!! Where did you went!?" He shouts in his mind. Totally. Nea left almost right after they stepped out from the Ark and didn't tell Allen nothing about where he went or contacted him until now.

"Chill down. I am just searching the Noahs together. Only found Tyki for now. We are close to Rhode. I think when she hears about you, she will be coming there." Nea says.

"Okay. Tell Tyki my greetings for me... And to Rhode when you meet."

"Sure! Allen. I'm closing the link soon, but... How are you doing so far?"

"Good. Except I slept last night at Ark. I'm trying to cover myself up..."

"New Mask, you mean?"

"Yes."

"Sure. If you can, make a new to me too, as being your big brother. Oh! And should you ad D. Campbell on the name? I want to have my original surname now, perhaps?"

"So no Walker anymore?"

"Yes... Well... It will bring unwanted memories up..." little hard-sounding laugh was heard from Nea.

"Ugh..."

"Allen?"

"Yes?"

"Are you feeling fine?"

"Sure! Don't worry. I'm okay."

"Remember that you can now always tell me if you feel so. I will always listen you, brother."

"Yes."

"Oh crap!!"

"What? What happened?"

Static....

"Nea?"

"Allen? You're there?"

"Nea. What happened?!"

"Umm... Looks like I slipped and almost almost fell from cliff..."

"What???!"

"Don't worry. Tyki is there and he catched me before falling. So no harm done!~"