"I don't understand why I have to go to school. What's the point? I'm not going to put the education to use." Jungkook complained.
Yoongi winced at the younger's insolence.
"It's so we stay under the radar. I thought we talked about this." Namjoon explained, running a hand through his blonde hair.
"We did hyung. He just doesn't listen." Jimin scoffed, smacking Jungkook on the back of the head.
"Ow!" He yelled.
"Whatever. Can we just get this over with? I'm ready for this to be over." Yoongi groaned.
"What? He speaks?" Jin joked.
"Jin hyung. Please not today." Yoongi brushed off the older's loving comment.
"Sorry, Yoongi. Force of habit." Seokjin shrugged.
"Anyway, we should get going. Don't want to be late for our first day." Hoseok clapped, smiling brightly.
"Hyung, what class are you going to teach?" Jungkook asked Namjoon.
"English, of course." Namjoon looked at him.
"Why English?" He asked.
"I really don't know. I feel like maybe it has been my calling to be an English teacher. So I jumped at the opportunity." Namjoon replied in English.
Jungkook stared at him with a blank look.
"I just really wanted to be one." Namjoon replied this time in Korean. Jungkook nodded in understanding.
They made their way down the street to the nearby university. It was a relatively short walk. About ten minutes.
Upon getting on the campus, they separated.
This wasn't Yoongi's first year. Actually his third. He just never finished because.....he just never finished.
He made his way to his homeroom. He scanned the class warily. Seem like some nice people in here. He made his way to a seat in the back. He couldn't help but noticed a couple of stares he received. Maybe it was because his hair was blonde. He wouldn't be shocked.
"Omo....do you see him?" He heard a girl say.
"Oh my, he's so hot.."
"He looks scary~"
"He's probably a bad boy.."
He tried to ignore all of their comments and sat in his seat, retrieving a few pencils from his bag.
The bell rung and the professor walked into the class.
"Hello class. I'm Mr. Ko, and I'll be your homeroom professor. We will be studying Literature in this room. Is that clear?" He asked.
Muttered 'yes, sirs' were heard throughout the room. Yoongi just kept his head down.
Until he heard the door open quickly and a frantic female voice say in English:
"Sorry, I'm late. I got lost..." She said, walking into the room.
Yoongi looked up and his eyes grew wide as they lay on this beautiful tan woman walk into the room.
'Who is she?' He thought, his mind racing.
She moved smoothly, her hair in a tight curly/wavy ponytail. She wore round frame glasses that sat on her face perfectly.
"Oh that's fine. Please come in and introduce yourself in Korean please." The teacher replied to her.
"Oh yeah...sorry, I forgot." She rubbed the back of her neck. "Uhh... hi, my name is Nicole. I transferred here from  Texas A&M....it's nice to meet you all." She said, with a slight bow, in pretty clear Korean. She sounded like a native who came back from being in a foreign country. She had a small accent but it was cute.

Wait.....did he say cute?
Oh no....

"Now, make your way to your seat please and I'll start with class." The teacher told her softly as he pointed to the seat next to him. She nodded and headed his way.
Whispers erupted after she was finished speaking.
"Why would she come here?"
"Maybe she's a model."
"She is pretty~"
"Omo, she looked at me."
"She's so dark, oh my god..."
"She needs skin bleaching.."
The comments varied but those where a few that Yoongi heard.
But he didn't care.

She was beautiful to him.