#24 New Year Together! >.<

GUYS PLEASE READ THIS, IT'D MEAN A LOT!! I just wanted to thank each and every one of you(who are all cute as a button :P) for reading these preferences, I was so scared when I made it that it would get maybe, with some luck, 500 reads, and now we're nearing 30,000! And I do mean "we're" this book wouldn't be possible without you guys, so thank you so much if you're reading this. Happy New Year, and thanks for reading (sorry for the rant) .______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Harry-  You and Harry had planned to spend New Years at home. But Lou wanted you to be at his party really bad so you both gave in. You finished putting on some make-up before Harry came into the room. “Ready babe?” He asked. You nod and you both left your flat. You arrived at Lou’s and talked. You and Harry separated. It was 11:59 and you couldn’t find Harry anywhere. When the clock hit 12, you sighed and looked at the floor. “There goes my New Year's kiss” you think to yourself. You look up at the sky as fireworks explode and everyone around you is kissing. Suddenly, you feel a hand on your waist, and another hand move some hair away from your neck. “Wanna turn around so I can get my kiss?” Harry whispers in your ear. You smile and turn around, facing him. He smiles and places a hand on your neck, looking into your eyes. “Happy New Year babe.” He whispers against your lips before giving you a sweet and gentle kiss.

Niall-  You were in Ireland with Niall and his family. You and Niall had just got into a heated argument about his drinking. His new year resolution was to slow down on his pints but it wasn’t even the new year and he broke his promise. You were outside, staring up at the sky. You didn’t know it was 12 until you saw fireworks in the sky from down town. You smile lightly as you watch the colors explode in the sky. You feel arms wrap around your waist and a chin rested on your shoulder. “It's beautiful…isn’t it?” you ask Ni. He shrugs. “Eh, not as beautiful as you princess.” he whispers and kisses your cheek. “I’m sorry…I love you.” He says, looking at you. You turn your head and smile. “I love you too Ni.” You reply and place your lips softly against his as his mom snaps a picture.

Louis-  Louis thought it would be fun to go to New York for New Years eve! So, as your watching the ball drop slowly, and the countdown begins, you smile at Louis and hold his hand. He smiles and looks up, watching the ball drop slowly. “10,9,8,” you hear the last few seconds count down. “Happy New Year!!!” Everyone screams. You smile as the confetti falls down on the two of you. “Hey…” Louis says, tilting your chin up with his index finger. “Hmm?” you ask, looking in his gorgeous blue eyes. He glances up at the big screen and you see the two of you. You smile and look at him. “Happy New Year love” he says, before kissing you softly so everyone at time square and everyone at home can see.

Liam- You were at home while Liam was visiting his parents. You couldn’t go with him because you were forced to stay home. Your sitting on the couch, watching everyone in Times Square having a good time. Your parents had gone to be hours ago so you were all alone. As the clock hit 12, you texted Liam and said, “Happy New Year. miss you and love you. xx” you sighed and started getting ready to go to bed when you heard a knock at the door. You open it and see Liam, wearing 2013 sunglasses and a party hat. “Happy New Year baby girl!” He exclaims. You smile and jump in his arms,hugging him tightly. “I missed you.” you whisper in his ear. “I missed you too” he says, and places his lips softly onto yours

Zayn- Zayn was sitting at home, angry because you weren't there with him. His mom didn’t have enough room for you to stay. But, you and his mom worked something out. It was 11:59 when he heard a knock at the door. He stood up and opened it, seeing your face. You smile, noticing his mom and three sisters standing behind him. “Surprise!!” You all yell as fireworks explode in the sky. He doesn’t say anything. He just smiles and picks you up, spinning you in a big circle. He sets you down and kisses you softly as the colors of the fireworks washes over your bodies.