1

Mitch's POV:
"It's the last show of tour Scotty!" I said wrapping him into a hug.
"I know baby! I'm excited to meet all of our fans from Texas!" Scott said as we walk to meet and greet.
I smile as we walk out and take our seats, waiting for all the pentaholics to come and meet us.
Avi, Kirstie and Kevin walk out and take their seats as well.
We have met at least one hundred people by now, we only have a few more fans to meet.
A boy, my age walks up to say hi to me. He is really cute. I mean, not as cute as Scott, but he was good looking!
"Hi!" I say, making him smile.
"Hi! Omg! I love you so much! You are so pretty! Omg! I can't believe I'm meeting you!" He says.
"Awe! Your so sweet! Your pretty too!" I say smiling back at him.
Scott is watching me the whole time. It almost looks like he is glaring at me.
I can't help to flirt with this fan. Ill never see him again, unless he comes back to one of our shows, so I don't think Scott would mind. After all, nothing could break Scott and I up.
"My name is Jackson!" He says.
"Ohhhh! Such a cute name! I love your shirt!" I say, admiring his "I'm married to Mitch Grassi" shirt.
"Okay, I have to go now! It was a dream come true meeting you! I love you somaj!" Jackson says waving goodbye.
"Bye! Love you!" I say smiling.
"Well, that's, that!" Avi said.
"Y'all ready for our last show of tour?" Kevin said.
"Yes!!" Kirstie and I both screamed.
Scott gets up and walks to our shared dressing room.
"I'll be right back guys." I say, getting up and running to Scott.
"Scotty! Wait up!" I say, running in the room before he closes the door.
"What's wrong?" I say.
He look pissed.
He shakes his head, indicating that nothing is wrong.
"Scott, what is your problem? You were glaring at me durning meet and greet and now you won't even talk to me!" I snap.
"Nothing is wrong, Mitch. Just leave me alone!" He yells.
"Fine!" I say walking out of the room, slamming the door.
I walk back out to where Avi, Kirstie and Kevin are sitting. I slam myself into a chair and fold my arms.
"What's wrong, Mitch?" Avi asked.
"Scott, is what's wrong." I mumble.
"Oh no! Are you guys fighting?!" Kirstie says.
I nod.
"He is ignoring me and was glaring at me the whole time, durning meet and greet. He told me to leave him alone..." I say, holding back tears. "We have never fought before. The only thing we fight about is food."
"Aw... Mitch, he probably is just in a bad mood. You did nothing wrong." Avi says.
"You were kind of flirting with that guy, Jackson." Kirstie says.
"I know... But I'm never going to meet him again. I was trying to make him feel good. Scott said 'I love you' to a million of people today, and did I get mad at him for that? No! I just don't understand why he is being like this..." I say.
"Hey... Let's put on a great show, and I'm sure everything will be fine." Kevin says.
I nod as we all walk to the stage. Scott walks out of the dressing room and stands away from all of us until the concert begins.
He doesn't say a word to me, nor does he even look at me. He is making me very upset.
A/N: Hi y'all! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of "Jealous"! Get ready for Shawna's chapter!
~ Emilee💕