chapter twenty seven

The taxi stop at the hotel and she rushed out the taxi door and ran into the lobby, going into the elevator.
She was going to justin.
Selena dialed Macy's number.

"Hey, everything go good?" She asked.

"Yes, I embarrassed him. His girlfriend showed up and yeah it was funny."

"Where are you now?" Macy asked.

"Now getting out of the elevator."  She got onto the hallway. "Macy, I love Justin and I choose him."

"Wait, are you going to him?" Macy panic.

"Well, of course! I need to tell him that it's him that I want-"

"He left."

Selena stop in the middle of the hallway. "He what?"

"He came to me and said that it would be best if he left and doesn't tell you."

"No! No!" Selena turned around and ran back to the elevator, but it had closed. Selena hung the phone up and decided to take the stairs.
She held her red dress up, so she wouldn't fall. "Please, no!" She cried.
She needed him.
She loved him.
She made her way down to the lobby and looked around. "JUSTIN!" she yelled out loud. She ran off the steps, making her way on the sand.
Drops of rain came flying down and with that, she saw someone standing there at the water.
"Justin," she lightly said.
She held her dress up and ran toward the guy that was standing in front of the water.
She got close to him and his hands were in his pocket.
It was Justin.
She was happy.
With that, Selena took her phone out and his paper that he gave her.
She dialed his number and placed her phone to her ear.
His phone rung and he looked down, taking his phone out, looking at a unknown person calling him.
He placed it to his ear.

"Hello?" He lightly asked.

Selena smiled. "Turned around."

He slowly turned around, couldn't believe his eyes.
She removed her phone away from her ear and he did the same.
It was raining more.

Selena walked toward him and he stood there.

"Aren't you supposed to be with your boyfriend?" He asked.

"I don't have a boyfriend now." She smiled.

"Really now?" He walked toward her.

She nodded.

"What happened?"

"He wasn't the one for me and plus I'm still in love with my ex," she said.

They were now closed to each other.

"Justin, out of all the guys I've been with, you are the only one I want to be with. Yes, I know it's crazy that I want to be with a guy that cheated on me, but to be honest, you showed me that you loved me and that you would be there for me, more than any other guy would be and that's what I want in a relationship. Justin, you are the one I want and I want be with you in till I hit old age." Tears fell down her eyes.

Tears fell down his eyes. "Baby, I promise that I won't ruin it again. You don't have to worry about me cheating on you because I don't wont to ruin what we have. I love you, Selena."

With that, Justin came up to Selena and placed his lips on her lips, kissing her in the rain.
She felt the butterflies coming into her stomach and knew for a fact that she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him.
He wanted the same.
She wrap her hands around his neck and he had picked her up, still kissing her.

It was the most beautiful moment ever and they didn't wont to leave this spot, but they did.
Justin grab her hand and they walked back to the hotel, but they went to his room.

"Here, let me get you a towel," Justin walked to the bathroom, grabbing a towel and hand it to her.
"Just to let you know, you looked absolutely beautiful in that red dress."

Selena smiled.

Justin took out his phone and put on a sing, called lady in red.

"May I have this dance?" He took his hand out to her.

"I'm wet, Justin." She smiled.

"Doesn't matter." He took the towel away from her and brought her close to him.
They were dancing.

Selena went back and he spun her around and then brought her back to him.
With that, he placed his lips on hers.
They kissed each other.
Both of his hands touched her cheeks and both of her hands rested on his side.
She then took his jacket off and tossed it to the floor.
He smiled.
She took off his shirt.
His hand reached for the back of her zipper and he unzip the dress.
Her dress fell on the ground, which led to her panties.
She didn't wore a bra, because she didn't need one.
He picked her up and she had wrap her legs around his waist.
He kissed her and had kissed down her neck.
He loved her.
He put her on the bed and got ontop of her, still kissing her.
She undid his pants and took everything off.
She took a deep breath.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too."

With that, Justin grab the covers and placed it on them, letting them stay under the covers.

***

Next morning.

Selena woke up, seeing Justin asleep.
He was so cute he was sleeping.

"Morning," he said as opening his eyes.

She smiled. "Morning." She lean to him and had kissed him.
He kissed her back.

"It feels great waking up to the girl I love," he said.

She smiled. "Hey.."

"Yeah?" He looked at her.

"I've been thinking about this lately and back in New York, it's lonely in my apartment and I wanted to ask if you want to move in?"

"Really?"

She nodded. "Yes. I miss waking up right next to you."

He lean up and looked at her. "I would love too." He kissed her.

Okay, this might be a sort chapter, but yay! I like this chapter.
I'll write another chapter tonight.
Glad y'all are enjoying them.