*10-Heat

Newly Edited

The knock sounded a second time, more insistent. I moaned and ignored it. I hopped Wes and Luke would too, but they didn’t. Luke pulled away a little.

I whimpered and pulled him closer. My mind was clouded with desire I wasn’t thinking about anything. The knock sounded again, this time it was followed by the slam of a body against the door. Luke took a step back complete. He shook his head, clearing it.

“Wes, Wes, what the hell are we doing man?” he asked his voice hoarse. Wes groaned and shook his head against my thigh. He continued with raising my dress up my legs.

“Wes! Stop” Luke yelled. He pulled Luke away by the shoulder and it was like the spell that was binding him to me was broken. Just like Luke when he pulled away.

Wes looked up at me in surprise and wonder. He shook his head.Luke walked to the door and opened it.

Garret burst in.

He sniffed the air then his face contorted into rage. He stomped forward and shoved Luke back, sending him sprawling back. Wes got up off the floor and turned to Garret.

“What the hell man?” he asked. Garret turned to Wes the look on his so dark and deadly. Then he just stopped. He turned to me sniffing the air again.

He stepped in front of me wrapped his arm around my waist and pressed my body flush against his.We both whimpered at the contact. The length of his erection dug into my stomach.His hand delved into my hair and his lips slammedagainst mine.

We weren’t kissing for a second before Luke and Wes pulled us apart.

I whimpered again and glared at Luke.

“Wow” Garret breathed. “What was that?” he asked.

Wes shook his head a look of dread overcoming his features. Then he said “She’s going into heat”.

I frowned, heat?

Luke nodded as if he understood something.

“Wait, what? That isn’t possible.” I said.

“Why isn’t that possible? Haven’t you ever gone into heat before?” Wes asked.

I stayed silent for a minute, oh crap! “No”. I told them.

They all gasped, “What? You have never gone into heat before?” Garret asked his voice full of wonder.

I frowned again, confused, “No. never, why?” I asked.

“Wait your almost 25 right? So how come you haven’t?” Luke asked he looked puzzled.

“I don’t know, I just haven’t, it hasn’t been an issue until now.” I told them.

“So wait, let me get this straight, your almost 25 and you haven’t ever gone into heat? Most female shifters have already gone into heat multiple times by now.” Garret concluded.

I gave him a disgusted look.  He would know who has and hasn’t gone into heat. Multiple times.

He flinched at my look and diverted his eyes from mine.

I don’t know why it bothered me, it just did.

I walked towards the door, “Ughhh this is too much, can we go please” I asked, I needed a drink.

“Wait, what? You can’t go out”. Garret said, sounding outraged.

“Why the hell not?” I asked, angry.

“Because for one, you look like that, and two you’re in heat.”

 “And you don’t get to tell me where I can go or what I can wear.”